Micky Tompson drag radials
Intrax springs
Toucan Industreez Wheel spacers
Wut else do I need?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
lmao :noo

and how do you expect to drift a fwd car? i'm talking about drifting it, not ass dragging it.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GDM S2K said:
Did anyone else miss the part about drag radials and drifting? so u wanna stick to the ground while spinning your tires ?
Ok I have researched this subject alot and i herd that drag radiels are teh best for drifting and yes you can drift a fruntwheel drive car u jst need driving skillz

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
it is IMPOSSIBLE to drift a fwd car. you can ass drag it, but that's different.

·
Registered
179 Posts
KrazzyKoreanBoi said:
Ok I have researched this subject alot and i herd that drag radiels are teh best for drifting and yes you can drift a fruntwheel drive car u jst need driving skillz
actually its called power sliding the car wont correct it self. how do u expect to spin the rear around and keep the momentum with a fwd car?

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will uze my dirving skills and my motegies will grip the road hardkore. I drift on everday on my way to work i traylebrake around corners so i can get to work fasta and them hayterz cant catch me

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
wow, there are only a small amount of people who can look as stupid as you do over the internet. isn't it cool to know you're special? :lol

btw, the technique is called trail-braking. learn to spell it so you don't look like even more of a tool. do you even know what that is?

·
Registered
179 Posts
KrazzyKoreanBoi said:
i will uze my dirving skills and my motegies will grip the road hardkore. I drift on everday on my way to work i traylebrake around corners so i can get to work fasta and them hayterz cant catch me
drifting on open roads thats about as cool as having aids

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i uze my traylebraking for tite turns yo. first i phfint her then i giv her some throttleblipz then i work them brakes harrrd i mean durrrty hard i ript off my ABS sensor so i can traylebrake to escape from hayterz.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
what the fuck? i didn't understand a word you typed :noo

edit: btw...he's been banned for being a tool :idiots

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Why ban such an intelligent individual, we could have learned so much about how to pull the e brake around corners yo, and lose them hayterz that be haytin on a playa just tryin to flawnt sum ice. Just when you think you have seen the dumbest person in the world this guy comes along. :lmao
I love stupid people. :nuts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.