Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GScivic7 said:
that sucks, was there any damage to the car?
Actually the only thing that happen was my front license plate got bent and now my car pulls a little to the left, not bad but after doing somewhere between 55 and 60 nothing bad happened to her. I think the snow obsorbed all of the impact. I got lucky.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
TAGURIT said:
Actually the only thing that happen was my front license plate got bent and now my car pulls a little to the left, not bad but after doing somewhere between 55 and 60 nothing bad happened to her. I think the snow obsorbed all of the impact. I got lucky.
That pull will eventually cause more damage...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The requested URL /picture/sraid86/p0e87b482a373c7120f0b7f4e0dd7763b/fab167c0.mpg was not found on this server

·
Registered
23 Posts
bummer. that chevy ripped ur car out of their pretty fast. if that video wasn't sped up, then that might be why ur car is so fuxed up. my friend hit a parking curb in his evo8 in our local target center doing about 65-70. it took out his left-rear rim and now his car pulls pretty hard to the left, i guess an alignment would be good to do.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i notice there was alot of water where the front end was at.... any damage there? look like it was sitting in the water about 3-5 inches or more

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm telling you guys. Nothing is wrong with the car but a slight alignment problem which pulls a little to the left. I mean its not even that bad, but I still will get it checked out. I been needing an alignment check for a while now anyways. And the front license plate is bent, but other than that the car runs like before except for the slight alignment.
As for your buddy metal, sounds like he had a totally different issue. Unlike me, I hit snow, he hit concrete.
Yeah there was a nice puddle down in that ditch. Must of melted when I had my car running when I went in the night before from the engine heat. Had to keep the car running to keep me and the wife and buddy warm until we got somebody to take us home.
One sign that lets me know that my car made it alright was that after all that sh*t, my mudflaps are still in tack. Those things are tough. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
what was up with that truck pulling you out tho? 'lets give it a big yank sideways' ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had to do it that way. If you notice in the video in the beginning, my rear left tire is barrely hanging on to a culvert. I dont know how but its the only thing thats keeping my car from falling down the rest of the way and ripping my back bumper completely off. So we had the truck pull me back a little, as you can see in the next clip it wasnt burried as bad, then he had to pull me from the side cause if he would of kept pulling straight back that culver would of ripped my bumper off, shit it might of busted my oil pan open or done some damage to the header. So that was the only way to go about things. Yeah I agree he shouldnt of pulled the car out that fast but I'm just glad he got it out and everything is in one piece.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts