Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the car 1500 below invoice last march. Lewisville mitshu is straight forward no BS deal.B manager/salesman is not rude, they offer me below invoice(i did not even asked). zero finance. the color was changed to GG.

frebie: magellan gps, and digital camera.

the car is still in the garage... im working two nights. just some crappy pics.

sound exactly like this with just a conical cone filter with stock blow off valve.

out for 2 days getting dirty...

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Id definately drive one of those. Nice car dude. :btu

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Nice..My friend in the airforce bought the lancers..I was surprised when i saw the touch screen navigation and a nice sound system to go with it..They ride smooth and look agressive.

· Registered
6,555 Posts
Much better pics in your second post. I would rock a white or black one. Looks good.

· Registered
39,372 Posts
^^^^^VR4's are the shit I love those man
Nice buy on the evo don't like the IDEA of paddle shifting but I'm too poor to have driven a car wiff it so I might actually like if i got the chance
i dont like paddle shifting period. nice care nonetheless. i would have gone with the mr9, but good luck with the x.

· Registered
41,903 Posts
congrats.. you over payed for a lancer. :lmao

Your dream car is really a X? Didn't set your goals very high now did you?

· Registered
39,372 Posts
A simple car is still hanging as dream to me, dear! Uh, I wish I had a second-hand car even! I'm afraid, you would get only hypocrites with all the 'dream-cars' here in Yahoo!India page, where we have all the dream-job, dream-flat, dream-car----to..
who the fuck are you? :huh

· Registered
10,346 Posts
congrats.. you over payed for a lancer. :lmao

Your dream car is really a X? Didn't set your goals very high now did you?
how much did he even pay? invoice doesnt mean retail yo, maybe he got it for even cheaper, then his "1500 under invoice" idk :dunno:

· Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i don't know what happen to this thread. i still have my honda so i still post here, paddle shifter, so many don't like it, i don't blame them but to each his own.

But this happens to my car...... :( BUt I'll be back....

yeah @ 11pm( 5/12/09) texas time at highway 75 going south. Im doing 50mph and the road was dark and i noticed there are 2 tires on my way that im going to hit i tried to avoid it but still one of the FU#*ING tires hit my right side. boom, I stop and look at it. my right front lip/bumper are shattered.

Now before I call my insurance quick questions. I want my car to be check by mitshu tech just to make sure everything is alright, can the body shop do this? evo has a very complicated abs awd ,etc. i have to make sure the alignment is still factory specs etc. you know what i mean. i did not call the police it is just a debri which is a road hazard. i'm really pissed off and having a headache. will post pictures later. and anyone from Dallas Forth Worth area can you suggest a shop. t.y

MORE PICS...EvolutionXMR's 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution on CarDomain - Page 3

· Registered
41,903 Posts
how much did he even pay? invoice doesnt mean retail yo, maybe he got it for even cheaper, then his "1500 under invoice" idk :dunno:
it doesnt matter. anything over 15k is overpaying for a lancer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.