Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

MY DYNO

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  rev 2 10k 
#1 ·

Was just dynoed by inline on my h22 motor boosting 15psi. Anyone else see something wrong with the numbers? Like it's way low?

Setup:
Rebuilt block
Resleeved
Arias 9:1 pistons
Stock rods
Turbonetics T3/T04E
Hondata s100 w/boost option
Turbonetics Deltagate Mark II
Vortech FMU
HKS BOV
OBX Fuel Rail and Fuel Reg
625cc Inlinepro injectors
Inlinepro 255lph intake fuel pump
TurboXS boost controller
Blitz turbo timer

See less See more
#3 ·
nah i don't :(

do you think it's the AF problem?

#5 ·
i got a good deal on it cause the block was prebuilt.

#6 ·
way way way to low. you should be around the 300 mark and above with 15psi out of that turbo.

btw what are you doing with a vortech if you have hondata?

anyways i want to see the a/f plot of you can get it. i also suspect timing to be a big problem here.

#7 ·
yeah i didn't take that out...will it effect anything if it's used with hondata?

#8 ·
rev 2 10k said:
yeah i didn't take that out...will it effect anything if it's used with hondata?

if its still connected and you still have the disc in to raise fuel pressure then yes. you dont need the insane fuel pressures that thing gives with hondata and expecially 625cc injectors.

please tell me that thing isnt hooked up and better yet please tell me nobody tuned the hondata with it hooked up because that would just be a shame on thier part.

#9 ·
yeah im pretty sure it's still hooked up since it's still under my hood so which means they did tune it with it.

could that be the reason why my numbers are shiity

#10 ·
rev 2 10k said:
yeah im pretty sure it's still hooked up since it's still under my hood so which means they did tune it with it.

could that be the reason why my numbers are shiity
i would say it is probably major contribution to your problem. i just cant believe anyone would leave that thing hooked up and tune a car with hondata. seriously though please try and get your a/f plot. it would make a world of difference to whoever trys to help you.

#11 ·
hmmm...i guess they just forgot about it. i;ll see what's up tomorrow.

#12 ·
i did a compression test and found out the headgasket is blown. what kind of gasket do you guys recommend for a turbo setup?

#13 ·
OEM honda, you dont need a cometic one since you're low compression. Man, if you had the option at the time, you should've went with stock compression, however, that should be your excuse to up the boost :)

#14 ·
lenn said:
OEM honda, you dont need a cometic one since you're low compression. Man, if you had the option at the time, you should've went with stock compression, however, that should be your excuse to up the boost :)

yeah stick with the OEM honda, they make good parts...

at 15 psi you've doubled ur displacement, so it should definately be around the 300 mark.......... good luck

#16 ·
i have a delta mark 2. and im leaking from cylinder 1 and 2 cause of the blown gasket so im guessing that is why my numbers are shitty along with the FMU.

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.