Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love his mods list mang,

Its that 6 buck clutch hes got, its his jdm secret.

Ya might want to organize your modifications so they make sense, like a "12 lbs pulley" all by itself looks idiotic. Put it like this JRS /w 12(psi/lbs) pulley Another one would be "ported SC"

Making the final mod something like this: "Ported JRS /w 12 psi pulley"

Finally who the hell lists " stock si wheels" as a modification?

Go-Go Gadget rice.
Last time I checked, anything that was'nt on the car from the factory is a modification....DUMB ASS!! Or are you just mad because your mod list does'nt look like mine?
And rice! Are you serious! How about you jump off your high horse and bring your pimped out jdm tyt accord to my local track? Or do you only talk shit.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thats know good. Kinda lame actually.....
BTW, its my buddys STi and I know he has a bigger turbo, exhaust, and its tuned......but thats all I know about.
My car makes 217whp off the bottle and right at 300 sprayin.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! It was an honest mistake misspelling that word. And I already fixed it, thanks to smart ass up there^. haha. I live in Dothan, on the other side of Alabama. I dont care if STI's are fast or not, I still would'nt own one. :) Im more of an EVO guy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice s13! My buddy just bought a JDM s13 coupe. I'll send you some pics when I get some.

My header is fine and I have a full 2.5" exhaust, which is big enough for the power that I make. I really don't give a fuck about YOUR opinion on MY exhaust. What makes you think my exhaust is......"dinky" anyway?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First off, you didnt "school" me on how an exhaust works, and I know how nitrous works....
Whats funny is that you also had to spend almost as much as I did to get almost the same power. But thats cool, I would'nt mind haveing 200+whp n/a.
If you want to give good advice, you prolly should'nt be such a dick about and maybe I would'nt mind hearing what you had to say.
Thanks for the advice though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So far it has ran an 8.6 @ 90mph on drag radials. As you can see by the mph, I have some traction issues(spin 1st and part of 2nd). I also have an open diff. I just bought a type R lsd transmission, traction bar, front and rear strut bars, and a rear lower tie bar. So it should hook and and handle a lot better!!
With my new parts and slicks my goal is to hit high 7's. I'll prolly up the "pills" at that point. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Im not going to lie, a fast all motor car impressive. But I would'nt waste the money, personally. But I'll bet my hatch will still walk away from your car, even if you have the same hp. :)
And my 50 shot vs your 50 shot. My hp jumps up nearly 90whp when I hit the button.
And btw! My car outran a GUTTED k20 eg hatch, with basic bolt ons and a tune, from a 60 roll. And what do those have? right at 200whp maybe more??
I'm just sayin ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I'll prolly take your advise. But honestly, I don't think my car has dc sport header. My girl friend typed it all in so I think she messed that up. I have a dc sport short shifter though....Maybe that was the confusion. When I got it tuned I believe he said it was a Kamikaze Header. Its a big tube header though. Ill post a picture of it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'll take a better picture tomorrow but this is the best one I have right now.
What do you think it is? Its so old, the name has worn off.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
How far off is my tune going to be if a slap a better header on here?

BTW, just a few kill storys from last night. Another newer subie with a big 16g turbo on 14psi, full exhaust and tuned- took him out of the hole and put 3 cars on him at the end of almost an 1/8th mile.
Same road, I also ran an SN95 Cobra with bbk coilovers and a full exhaust, got him out of the hole and put, what my friends like to call, "a grey hound buss plus a car" on him. :)
Just another friday night.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
They might have caught you in the 1/4 though, but congrats on slaping down a noobaru with shitty upgrades, and probably a shitty, or no tune.. I dunno but the general public just upgrades a turbocharger and doesn't do crap to the ECU for the car to really perform with it, theres no way either of those cars shold have lost to your car on a 60ft jump. Really goes to show the difference between drivers eh?
Hey, I cant help it that I know how to drive my car. lol
I don't think the cobra would've had me on the 60ft even with a good driver. I cut 2.0 60fts without a traction bar or lsd. I drive my car with nitto555r's daily. At the track I use BFG radials.
And Im positive neither car would run me down in the 1/4.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Im not talking about a Terminator. An SN95 Cobra. (94-98 body style) They run 14's in the 1/4 at about 100mph

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
While this thread is off topic; do you guys know anything about 82 Corollas? Im thinking about buying one as a DD, throwing some old school 3" lip wheels and on it and bringin it closer to the ground. I think it would look cool but I have no experience with these cars, nor do my friends. Any of you guys?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.