Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Well thats know good. Kinda lame actually.....
BTW, its my buddys STi and I know he has a bigger turbo, exhaust, and its tuned......but thats all I know about.
My car makes 217whp off the bottle and right at 300 sprayin.
so i purposefully misspelling words. how's the 6 buck treating ya :p you wouldn't happen to be from mobile would you?
man is wish sti's were fast since they're so pretty

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
LOL! It was an honest mistake misspelling that word. And I already fixed it, thanks to smart ass up there^. haha. I live in Dothan, on the other side of Alabama. I dont care if STI's are fast or not, I still would'nt own one. :) Im more of an EVO guy.
i love evo ix's and not sti's aren't fast even when they make big power.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
that was then, in two wweeks it'll be different :)
yeah and for 300 bucks i can have a t28 on my car and some new injectors having me at an insanely responsive 280-290whp and about 290-300lbs of wtq. all spooling by 2600 rpms :p and considering our cars weigh the same amount you might need that bottle after all :p

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Im not going to lie, a fast all motor car impressive. But I would'nt waste the money, personally. But I'll bet my hatch will still walk away from your car, even if you have the same hp. :)
And my 50 shot vs your 50 shot. My hp jumps up nearly 90whp when I hit the button.
And btw! My car outran a GUTTED k20 eg hatch, with basic bolt ons and a tune, from a 60 roll. And what do those have? right at 200whp maybe more??
I'm just sayin ;)
his 50 shot got him 85whp actually. and his car would walk you unless your running something more agressive than a 4.9 fd. he was doing 217whp off of the bottle as well. and a gutted eg hatch with a k20 fro a roll isn't fast. from a dig with traction bars and a bottle yes it's fast

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
All Motor ITR 210+WHP vs 400+ whp built LS/vtec sc- Video

I'm the only white integra in the video.
There were no times posted, as this was a run what u brung street event, we bought out the track for the night.. but u can watch the first race and gain how fast that lsvtec turbo integra was

thats a 2005 350z with a 75 shot and full bolt on mods and utec tune, making almost 400whp..
holy no traction batman. tj's 370whp spins like that teg from a dig haha. i bet you smacked 9K+ rpms off of that bitch too didn't you and then when you caught traction you sprayed huh. what time did you run. a heavier s14 with a t28 on the same setup as man went 12.6 with full interior.

no more than 290whp

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Im not talking about a Terminator. An SN95 Cobra. (94-98 body style) They run 14's in the 1/4 at about 100mph
ummm there were two diff cobras that were sn95. there was the 5.0 pushrod cobra was like 240 hp and the 1996-1998 was the 4.6 300 hp car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.