Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
Damn I haven't been on here in a while, shit has changes, people with SC'd hatches and shit.

LOL! It was an honest mistake misspelling that word. And I already fixed it, thanks to smart ass up there^. haha. I live in Dothan, on the other side of Alabama. I dont care if STI's are fast or not, I still would'nt own one. :) Im more of an EVO guy.
EVO > STi , not much of an EVO guy unless it's an VIII or an IX. Though I'm more of an AWD DSM kinda guy.

Oh, and that video was teh suck - whoever recorded that shit needs
a kick in the nuts. :bash
KITN style:

can you feel the love tonight!?!?!?
Every time I drop by SHO I feel it and I use the new super-bright theme to light up my dorm room.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Last time I checked, anything that was'nt on the car from the factory is a modification....DUMB ASS!! Or are you just mad because your mod list does'nt look like mine?
And rice! Are you serious! How about you jump off your high horse and bring your pimped out jdm tyt accord to my local track? Or do you only talk shit.....
Yea while anything that doesnt come off the factory line is technically a "modification" but come on man... really. Do you also feel the need to tell everyone you brushed your teeth every morning or combed your hair? Cause really we don't care about some BS part swapping of factory non performace items. and FFS adjust your 12 lbs pulley mod so it makes more sense. lol and thanks for fixing your buck clutch:clappy

LMAO my accord is also FAR from pimped out, I did modifications to it that stood to improve it. The exhaust was only bought to fix my deteriorated OEM setup. I ended up paying about 130 less for an ebay knock off. I'm sure it can't beat a supercharged car thats also considerably lighter.. but with a handicapped drag race which measures a drivers reaction time to the lights... I don't see anyone walking me like some chump.

So far it has ran an 8.6 @ 90mph on drag radials. As you can see by the mph, I have some traction issues(spin 1st and part of 2nd). I also have an open diff. I just bought a type R lsd transmission, traction bar, front and rear strut bars, and a rear lower tie bar. So it should hook and and handle a lot better!!
With my new parts and slicks my goal is to hit high 7's. I'll prolly up the "pills" at that point. :)
Maybe this summer I'll get a chance to take it to the drag strip in Ky and see what the olde grumpy grocery getter will get on run.

Just out of curiosity how much did you pay for that tranny?

heh don't get all bent outta shape just yet tho man I'm just fucking with you.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
So far it has ran an 8.6 @ 90mph on drag radials. As you can see by the mph, I have some traction issues(spin 1st and part of 2nd). I also have an open diff. I just bought a type R lsd transmission, traction bar, front and rear strut bars, and a rear lower tie bar. So it should hook and and handle a lot better!!
With my new parts and slicks my goal is to hit high 7's. I'll prolly up the "pills" at that point. :)
i dropped from a 2.2 to a 1.9 60' by just going to a jdm itr tranny with a 4.9FD

I also gained 4mph in trap and went from a 13.5 to a 13.3 on the very first run with it..

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
yeah, people on here are cocky ass nuggets from time to time

anyways good job on the car, what does it do in the 1/8th?
:lol2

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
you plan on taking advice or just sticking to dinky stuff.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
then you'll do fine. don't let joe schmo get you mad over the interwebz
ya, or get really upset when your turbo car can barely run with a all motor car :-\:hehe

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
or get mad because you're spending thousands of dollars for 220whp maxed out car to barely hang with my baby turbo
that was then, in two wweeks it'll be different :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Im not going to lie, a fast all motor car impressive. But I would'nt waste the money, personally. But I'll bet my hatch will still walk away from your car, even if you have the same hp. :)
And my 50 shot vs your 50 shot. My hp jumps up nearly 90whp when I hit the button.
And btw! My car outran a GUTTED k20 eg hatch, with basic bolt ons and a tune, from a 60 roll. And what do those have? right at 200whp maybe more??
I'm just sayin ;)

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
that was then, in two wweeks it'll be different :)
yeah and for 300 bucks i can have a t28 on my car and some new injectors having me at an insanely responsive 280-290whp and about 290-300lbs of wtq. all spooling by 2600 rpms :p and considering our cars weigh the same amount you might need that bottle after all :p

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Im not going to lie, a fast all motor car impressive. But I would'nt waste the money, personally. But I'll bet my hatch will still walk away from your car, even if you have the same hp. :)
And my 50 shot vs your 50 shot. My hp jumps up nearly 90whp when I hit the button.
And btw! My car outran a GUTTED k20 eg hatch, with basic bolt ons and a tune, from a 60 roll. And what do those have? right at 200whp maybe more??
I'm just sayin ;)
his 50 shot got him 85whp actually. and his car would walk you unless your running something more agressive than a 4.9 fd. he was doing 217whp off of the bottle as well. and a gutted eg hatch with a k20 fro a roll isn't fast. from a dig with traction bars and a bottle yes it's fast

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I'll prolly take your advise. But honestly, I don't think my car has dc sport header. My girl friend typed it all in so I think she messed that up. I have a dc sport short shifter though....Maybe that was the confusion. When I got it tuned I believe he said it was a Kamikaze Header. Its a big tube header though. Ill post a picture of it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'll take a better picture tomorrow but this is the best one I have right now.
What do you think it is? Its so old, the name has worn off.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I'll take a better picture tomorrow but this is the best one I have right now.
What do you think it is? Its so old, the name has worn off.
1) That SIR , is a megan obx shitty ass, 2.25'' collector header..

change it asap and probably gain A TON of power..

2)

i'm not going to try and sound egoistical here.. but point blank
My car made 217whp off the bottle. I have a video i can link you to, of me running open header, at a track. This was after a 4.9FD and hytech header install and no tune done, i kept the same tune as the dinky header from before. I ran a 300+whp GTI and my buddies ls/vtec with a sc61 fully built making 401whp

I walked them both.. the GTI by multiple bus lengths and the integra i beat by a full car by the end of the 1/4.

My car traps 107mph off the juice as well, on street tires. I had just bought some drags and my bottem end let go, which is why i'm stroking it now.. going from a 1.8 to a 1.95liter and going to 82mm. The car should make upper 230's whp off the bottle and i'll have a 75 or 50 shot on top. The way i have my nitrous setup, i was making almost 80~83whp off a 75 direct port shot, because of my aggressive timing maps.
I never tracked it on the jigga juice, and i ran it on 1 pull on the dyno. I ran a bolt on z06 from a 40 punch on a 100 shot, and put 3 city blocks on him. that race was before my tranny / header upgrade. so i assure you, my car was by no means slow.. and k20's couldn't touch me then, and they wont come close now. :hehe

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
All Motor ITR 210+WHP vs 400+ whp built LS/vtec sc- Video

I'm the only white integra in the video.
There were no times posted, as this was a run what u brung street event, we bought out the track for the night.. but u can watch the first race and gain how fast that lsvtec turbo integra was

thats a 2005 350z with a 75 shot and full bolt on mods and utec tune, making almost 400whp..

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
All Motor ITR 210+WHP vs 400+ whp built LS/vtec sc- Video

I'm the only white integra in the video.
There were no times posted, as this was a run what u brung street event, we bought out the track for the night.. but u can watch the first race and gain how fast that lsvtec turbo integra was

thats a 2005 350z with a 75 shot and full bolt on mods and utec tune, making almost 400whp..
holy no traction batman. tj's 370whp spins like that teg from a dig haha. i bet you smacked 9K+ rpms off of that bitch too didn't you and then when you caught traction you sprayed huh. what time did you run. a heavier s14 with a t28 on the same setup as man went 12.6 with full interior.

no more than 290whp

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
holy no traction batman. tj's 370whp spins like that teg from a dig haha. i bet you smacked 9K+ rpms off of that bitch too didn't you and then when you caught traction you sprayed huh. what time did you run. a heavier s14 with a t28 on the same setup as man went 12.6 with full interior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ozuL5ZHvo

no more than 290whp
i never sprayed on those videos.. i have no videos of be spraying

i hit 9.5k about 4 times before traction was caught.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
How far off is my tune going to be if a slap a better header on here?

BTW, just a few kill storys from last night. Another newer subie with a big 16g turbo on 14psi, full exhaust and tuned- took him out of the hole and put 3 cars on him at the end of almost an 1/8th mile.
Same road, I also ran an SN95 Cobra with bbk coilovers and a full exhaust, got him out of the hole and put, what my friends like to call, "a grey hound buss plus a car" on him. :)
Just another friday night.....

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.