Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you dont remember my ex broke up with me 6 months ago totally changed i stopped talking to her she became a dumb slut. Anyways she has gotten a bit better so i started talking to her on the internet. We got talking alot and shes got rid of this homo i hate in her life. I really think shes changing. I have a gf though and it fucked me up. After thinking i figuered id stay with my current gf cuz shes really cool. My current gf is madly in love with me and i just liek her cuz shes fun to be with. Almost like a friend. My ex and i continue talking and i get thinkin alotabout her. She seems really sorry and shit and look heres a bit from and email she sent me.

"I know where i stand. Maybe nothing ever more, but I am happy with what I get. And I am so grateful that you even talk to me still. I clearly don't deserve more.
Please, Please, Please.... you dont have to say anything, if it bothers you, just disregard everything.... I understand my place and I just wanted to appologize. Let you know that you never did anything wrong. And I thought I owed that to you. "

I really realyl loved this girl and still have feelings. Im really confused and part of me thinks maybe i could spend my life with her but part of me is scared she will pull shit again. She says what happened was we were going to be 4 hours away cuz of school this year and she started thinking and she got scared and broke it off. She thought it was right and filled her life with guys because it made her feel loved. She knew it was all bs but couldnt see it untill she moved away and shes only an hour away now and she totally regrets everything.
HELP! :(

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Write her an email back...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.. At this time, you are aware that I have someone special in my life.. And I am happy... Me and (whatever her name is) are doing great.. maybe things wont work out in the end.. who knows.. but for now I am happy the way things are going.. maybe you and I will become one again.. maybe our paths will cross again.. don't ever forget that you are still in my heart.. and you'll never leave.. I still think about you.. and our memories still run through my mind like we were together just yesterday.. You need to take a step back, and realize that we can't be at this point.. for obvious reasons.. I can't just leave (whats her face) for you.. Its not fair to her.. and besides, again, I am happy with things.. I understand and accept your apologies.. I need time.. I need to be with my girl.. You need to take a break and think about things.. One day things may change.. but now is not our time.... Take Care.. Love Hayden..

Hows that :confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good but its not exacally like that. The girl im with now i care for her but seems like its more and more as a friend. I also fear taht if i let shit go she will forget and move on.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Pharcyde said:
I also fear taht if i let shit go she will forget and move on.
Your ex u are referring to?....

If it was meant to be.. bla bla u heard that..

So are things not working with ur gf then?.. just turning more into a friend thing??.. hmmm.. maybe ask her how she feels about you so far.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh god i know she is so madly in love with me like crazy. I think im goign to tell her taht things are moving to fast.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
DO NOT RUIN WHAT YOU HAVE NOW.

This girl hurt you, shell do it again,

How would you like it if you found someone you madly loved, and she kinda liked you and her ex showed up.. and she left you for him.?

K-A-R-M-A.

Good luck,
Ryan

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey man, listen to me i have been going through the same stuff, my ex dumped me after 5 yrs and figured 2 weeks later would be long enough to go out with some one else,Well i hated her for a while after that but i started thinking that i loved her so much that i wanted her in my life so i started being friends with her, well then she started telling me she loved me again and that she wanted to try to go back out once she dumper her b/f. So i figured she was serious so i started calling her every day and night and we would go out to eat etc. well once she dumper her b/f she started putting off us dating and she would say that she needs to test me and see how i was gonna act, Well i found out she is talking to 3 other guys now as well , and after all this time of her telling me to stay single and that if i get a new g/f she will smash her face in, well on friday we went out to eat and she was mad at me the whole time for no reason well when we left she told me that she did not want to ever date me again becuase i was mean to her and i dont do anything wrong, but i have now totaly made my self hate her, and i have realized she did this once , why wont she do it again, so keep this in mind and play it safe

·
Registered
513 Posts
1flossedteg said:

How would you like it if you found someone you madly loved, and she kinda liked you and her ex showed up.. and she left you for him.?

K-A-R-M-A.

Good luck,
Ryan

He's SOOOOOO GOD DAMN RIGHT....SO RIGHT. Ha I'm in the same situation as you are( the one who started this thread)....Every single girl I've went out with does the same.....MAYBE IM GOOD?? I dunno what it is but don't play the game. Girls are tricky liers these days.

Also for your current girl.....I broke up with mine caue I felt the same way. Now it's all good. So I'd have to say being single is better since you can have them both......trust me girls will go along with it. But do it SAFE ( night-cap)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
"No WOman is worth your tears and the one who is wont make you cry"

jack this quote! learn it, use it, live it

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1flossedteg said:

K-A-R-M-A.

Good luck,
Ryan
Yes very true but its not the case. Im not having doubts about my new girl because of my ex. I mean it hasnt even been a month and she loves me. I think shes cool but i never felt as strong as she does about me. I find myself not caring for her the way i should. I mean if she sounds upset and im out wiht frineds and she calls to say good night or hi. I dont care that shes upset. I just dont feel strongly about her. So your rihgt what goes around comes around but im not ditching her for my ex. If my ex wasnt around id prob be with this new girl for a few months that it. I have to tell her something but i hate doing this sorta stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts