Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to flame me you can kiss my ass.

Heres my vid. I took all this in one day and made the video in around 2 hours. Its the first time I have made one of these and I plan to make more when it gets warmer and I Have more to tape:

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS:

For those of you with Quicktime download this one (12 megs)

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~rdelbell/BigVidsmall.mp4

For those of you that dont have quicktime heres an MPG thats 38 megs:

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~rdelbell/BrokenLimitsSi.mpg

Thanks to Purduin A Si for the hosting again...

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Great vid man,I look foward to seeing more of your car :tu

·
Registered
98 Posts
nice style

nice video, but it still doesnt prove that your shitbox did a 13.9 on the 1320 you bitch. show us the time slip of your car or a video please, and if you do this in the right fashion, I personally will give you a cookie. Oh yeah I liked he part where you would've been owned by the cobra.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
93mzd said:
Of course a ******...=\
Dude fuck off no one wants to hear your ignorant shit... If his car is such a shit box then what do you have? "oh i have a 93 rx-7 tt" yeah sure you do.. your a little kid talking shit on the internet because that is the only place you can talk shit without getting your ass kicked all over the place.. DONT FLAME NOOB.

Edit: you drive a proteGAY so oyu dont have much room to talk about shit boxes. He could sell his car and buy 10 of what you have.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yeah tipical ricer, When I said shitbox, I didnt mean his car was a peice of shit. I am not a kid either you douche, I'm a fuckin adult. I simply asked for a timeslip or a vidoe proving that he did a 13.9, so back off. Dont make me tell Jesus to smack you!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
93mzd said:
yeah tipical ricer, When I said shitbox, I didnt mean his car was a peice of shit. I am not a kid either you douche, I'm a fuckin adult. I simply asked for a timeslip or a vidoe proving that he did a 13.9, so back off. Dont make me tell Jesus to smack you!
Then start acting like one. Going around calling people you dont even know bitches, thats a recipe for an asswoopin.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LoL well I dont have a video of it sorry but when I get the chance I will scan the timeslip.

Knowing your arrogacnce this wont be enough so I will be sure to tape when it gets warm and I hit the track.

LoL did I get on here and say OMG MY CAR PWNS ALL? No, I simply posted a video of my car and a time my whp and some mods.

LoL I never claimed my car was fast, I never claimed my car was better then anyone elses.

People get jealous and jealousy turns to butt hurt. Im sorry that your parents did hug you enough or something but you need to realize I didnt brag or start shit with anyone here...you did.

Also the Mustang in the vid was the WHOLE part. We didnt get a very good run and its pretty obvious that he jumped me and then I stuck him until we shut down and even HE knew that.

Not bragging just stating facts.

Go ahead though continue your angry scrooge like comments that are completely unwarranted... :number1

·
Registered
98 Posts
ok, my rampage is over, but the only last thing is that I never said you bragged about your car. That fuco kid did. And that would be cool to see a video along side a time slip, so peace out

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As soon as I have it I will post it Just to make you happy alright.

But I will tell you this if you knew me you would realize that I have no reason to LIE on a web site.

I am a moderator on ClubSi.com and if you ask any of them I dont LIE to people. Its pretty stupid in my opinion. If I wanted to lie I would have said I went 12.9 @ 127 ;)

Also, I cant control what other people say can I?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
93mzd said:
ok, my rampage is over, but the only last thing is that I never said you bragged about your car. That fuco kid did. And that would be cool to see a video along side a time slip, so peace out
When did i say he bragged about his car :confused :confused

1 - 20 of 44 Posts