Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my first car show experience last weekend. it was in portland oregon, called the import challenge. it was pretty bad ass. it wasnt that big, but it was the first one i went to, and i saw that lavender civic from super street this month. it was pretty cool. i dont know why im even posting this. im sure everyone has been to car shows before, but i never had, and i thought it was soo cool. we missed the bikini contest, but i got a pic. of six models all sitting on and posing around a brand new cbr. how cool is that? out of all the cars, though, there were only a few that were truly great. but it was fun. just wanted to share. was anyone else there?

· Registered
1,668 Posts
I think all import shows in Ca are the best - I went to a couple out here in Az and they aren't the same. I personally don't like seeing white gurlz all up on these rides, they gotta be asian. There's gotta be some sort of asian influence at these cars shows or I don't feel "normal."

· Registered
53 Posts
OhSoFast said:
I think all import shows in Ca are the best - I went to a couple out here in Az and they aren't the same. I personally don't like seeing white gurlz all up on these rides, they gotta be asian. There's gotta be some sort of asian influence at these cars shows or I don't feel "normal."
Yea whats up with the white pastey chicks that throw up their only meal of the day? I think I get turned off by those "slots" :D. Granted I am white but shit, the asian chicks are MUCH hotter :D.

-justin

· Registered
1,616 Posts
Hot Import Nights are the s***. Never been to one outside of Cali, but the ones here are great. Just don't forget to bring your camera.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.