Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats goin on guys i just picked up a hatch for a 1000 dollars i guess it wasnt to bad. the car when i first picked it up had stickers all over it the interior was painted yellow the bumper had like a body kit extension on it, clear tail lights and it still has that 3 piece wing that im not so fond of. It just started raining and i realized that it lets water in through the hatch so i got a pool in the back. but over all until my integra gets fixed this car will do, i just need to get some wheels and a new suspension cuz it feels like the rear shocks are gone.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the hood is fine, the guy told me that it was in a accident and that they put a hood on a from a sedan on it. i think it might have the fenders froma sedan too cuz evrything doesnt line up perfectly. but hey look at it this way more air gets in the engine :p. i found a hole where the spare tire goes i think thats where the water is coming in from too.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah imma see if i spray paint that area so that it doesnt rust in the future. it looks like the rear left bolt, on the seat rail got rusted off because the seat is loose. but when i put the seats from my integra imma see if i fix that and weld it in correctly. im planning on doing the 5-lug to my teg so im thinking about doing the rear disk conversion too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.