Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, tonite was my first time going to the races in the North End of my town of Springfield Ma. I only hung out for about an hour cause I just got out of a Rave and was tired-it was 3:45 AM.

I parked my car just in time because there was a 95 civic hatch that was comming up real fast behind me.

Then about 5 minutes later, the same hatch and a 2003 Eclipse (V6) were lined up 1/4 of a mile down the road.

The two cars took off, and the Eclipse gained around 2 car lengths while in first gear.

Then the driver of the hatch hit the Juice in 2nd, and blew past the Eclipse.

That was the first time i have ever seen Nitrous used-it is some powerfull stuff.

This hatch was real sweet, it had a full body kit, and was lowered around 2 inches all around on GSR alloys- it sat real nice.

----Just a little inspiration for all of us non-ricer Civic owners.

As for me, i am planning a GSR swap (B18c1) for the end of Next summer. -Good luck to all of you with whatever you plan to do to your cars.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Your from Springfield, MA. I grew up in Enfield CT and still have a couple of friends in the area. You might see a kid with a 90 Civic Si hatch running sometimes. He has a JDM engine and turbo, it tends to be in his garage alot thought.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
oh, so it was the "illegals"?

that's cool i guess, as long as you guys took the proper precautions and blocked off any street where any potential accidents could happen ;) and stuff like that...

so you didn't run then? that's too bad...you should go to a legal 1/4 track and time your car, just for fun, it's REALLY addicting :D

nice to hear you story though :)
ghost

1 - 4 of 4 Posts