Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first vid of my car at only 8psi. Most of you here know me already and know my setup. I will be posting better vids soon.
Lemme know how she sounds!

Click here to see Video

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
AWSOME, the echo off of the buildings is a good effect to have, what BOV is that?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2000redCIVICsi said:
AWSOME, the echo off of the buildings is a good effect to have, what BOV is that?
HKS SSQ BOV. The car really does sound that deep too......most people are used to hearing 1.6 and 1.8 turbo hondas........the 2.2 sounds a little deeper!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
wow man, what kind of street do you live on?? IT looked like there was a whole bunch of tuner cars. The prelude, the S2000. Do you know any of those guys???

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shafto said:
wow man, what kind of street do you live on?? IT looked like there was a whole bunch of tuner cars. The prelude, the S2000. Do you know any of those guys???
Lol....thats actually in front of my shop......those cars belong to guys that work there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks again, I just posted up a new one only this time my friend edited it. He has a much better program with a ton of features. There should be some more to follow, we just need to get a lot more street footage.

heres a link for you
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287312

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
turbohonda97 said:
Thanks again, I just posted up a new one only this time my friend edited it. He has a much better program with a ton of features. There should be some more to follow, we just need to get a lot more street footage.

heres a link for you
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287312
Nice! I gotta shoot some daytime vids myself!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
turbohonda97 said:
yeah I never realized how much time it actually takes just to get good footage.
Ur so right......its so hard to get good footage! That was like my second run down that street cuz my boy didnt even have the cam on the first time. (idiot!) Its much better than letting him drive and filming myself!

·
Registered
6 Posts
95accordlx said:
HKS SSQ BOV. The car really does sound that deep too......most people are used to hearing 1.6 and 1.8 turbo hondas........the 2.2 sounds a little deeper!
thats what IM talkin about....big block honda biotches...soooo....should i supercharge or turbo my 93 prelude wit an h22....? im thinkin super charge...Army gave me a good bonus...soooo i got a little to play wit :lol2

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gout said:
thats what IM talkin about....big block honda biotches...soooo....should i supercharge or turbo my 93 prelude wit an h22....? im thinkin super charge...Army gave me a good bonus...soooo i got a little to play wit :lol2
Well im obviously a little biased but i do think youll see more gains with turbo.

·
Registered
320 Posts
95accordlx said:
This is the first vid of my car at only 8psi. Most of you here know me already and know my setup. I will be posting better vids soon.
Lemme know how she sounds!

Click here to see Video

Nice car bro sounds real nice man. nice vid thanks for postin it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KhanhCord said:
thats awesome man :clap wut ecu do u use?tranny? also wut turbo , any internal?
Fully built F22B DOHC hondata tuned with an accord tranny with quaife lsd.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts