Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
NissanSkyline said:
What it looks like now:
Wow that thing sure has came along way, looks great mad props to your friend, and on the amazing deal.....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yea it has come a long ass way. This winter will bring the best part for it though. Custom turbo setup. He already has two sponsorships from nopi. Because of his nsx, im prolly gonna sell my lude and try new project. Something that can at least compete with it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yea ive seen this on the prime site, were our nsx community posts. And i its hard to believe he payed 8k or even 9 k for thats car. if he was smart he'd slap that one on ebay and sell it for 40k and get himself a newer one.

Btw insurence isnt to much i pay 1,200 per year for full coverage on my 92.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
95eclipsers said:
Yea ive seen this on the prime site, were our nsx community posts. And i its hard to believe he payed 8k or even 9 k for thats car. if he was smart he'd slap that one on ebay and sell it for 40k and get himself a newer one.

Btw insurence isnt to much i pay 1,200 per year for full coverage on my 92.
Grave digger.. :bash ....HEs smarter to keep the older one..Insurance is cheaper on the older.......

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
95eclipsers said:
I dont know what the obsession over the fact the nsx has outragous insurence is. Its not like the viper.
VIPERS are shit cars.....lets leave them out of this....ITS THE FACT TO SAVE MONEY IF YOU DONT GET THAT YOUR A FUCKING MORON :byye Enjoy sho

·
Registered
36 Posts
MOST PEOPLE WHO DRIVE NSX's DONT WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE SAVINGS WITH INSURENCE. FUCK TARD. :bash

Anyways, your right vipers are shit cars, im must saying he could have made a great profit on that car and bought one with a clean title. rather it was 91 or 96

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
95eclipsers said:
MOST PEOPLE WHO DRIVE NSX's DONT WORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE SAVINGS WITH INSURENCE. FUCK TARD. :bash

Anyways, your right vipers are shit cars, im must saying he could have made a great profit on that car and bought one with a clean title. rather it was 91 or 96
Sorry bud your no BALLER by anymeans :bash ....... Anyone that is smart saves money at all times........Its not about being stupid with your money. Anyone that is honestly that stupid deserves to be parted with there money

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
GotBoost98 said:
Sorry bud your no BALLER by anymeans :bash .......
Why, whatever do you mean? Can't you tell he's got an unlimited supply of cash? I mean, why else would he be rockin' a bad-ass super-elite 1992 NSX?

Reactions: Darkness

·
Registered
36 Posts
Would you like to match up bank accounts nathan? lol trust me you dont.

Anyways, me buying the 92 is part of me saving my money, compared to going and buyin the 97-t that i wanted to. thanx

As far as being a baller i dont know what makes you a baller, but being 21 years old, having a nsx any year, and owning your own house means somthing. :bash

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
95eclipsers said:

Anyways, me buying the 92 is part of me saving my money, compared to going and buyin the 97-t that i wanted to. thanx

As far as being a baller i dont know what makes you a baller, but being 21 years old, having a nsx any year, and owning your own house means somthing. :bash
:rolleyes :lmao Trust me I crush you:btu :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Boski said:
i guess 95eclipsers and gotboost must have had some prior confrontation ...why dont you guys just compare penis size while you are at it
How about you stay out of this. ..No ones comparing anything the kid wants to talk trash.....Nathan and I are telling him how it is

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
95eclipsers said:

You type at a 6th grade level. You sound like a retard. I don't give a shit how much you want to pretend like you make on the internet. You are speaking to a person older and smarter than you. I have bought and sold several houses, and have never made LESS than $25k off one (I bought the first one at an age younger than your stupid ass). ANYONE can buy a house. ANYONE can afford a fucking 14 year old japanese car.

NSX OWNERS DON'T TRY TO SAVE MONEY. :rolleyes DUH.

Actually, it doesn't mean shit. And every time you brag yourself up and talk down to others, espescially to people who are more sucessful, intelligent, and modest than you... it means that much less. You are an insignificant person. The quicker you learn that, the better off you'll be.

A little tip... don't talk shit about other people's car/income/whatever when you have previously posted:
95eclipsers said:
ok people Im in a dilema, just sold my eclipse and im lookin for a new project car, either *****h or forced induction so...
I got 7,500 to play wit,
will have more for mods later,
want to find a car in rough exterior shape cause i do body work and plan on doin kit, lambo, shaves' it all basically, so what are some ideas, heres what ive come up wit

early 90's mr-2 turbo
94+ Teg Gsr
Prelude SI (want an H22)
another eclipse gs-t or gsx(dont really want to but there nice)
mid 90's celica(not turbo or *****h, so im loookin to know if they make kits)

what do u guys think?
Man... sold your 1995 Eclipse RS (a true beast). And you've got a whopping $7500 to work with now. Damn, dude... you must be a fucking millionaire. You obviously have way more money than me.
95eclipsers said:
picked up a 95 tsi runnin 16 psi, sorry i guess im stayin dsm!:D
Wow... you are fucking rolling in the dough, no doubt. If I had way more money than everyone here, I'd DEFINTELY buy a DSM. A 1995 one, at that.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Nathan123 said:
Actually, it doesn't mean shit. And every time you brag yourself up and talk down to others, espescially to people who are more sucessful, intelligent, and modest than you... it means that much less. You are an insignificant person. The quicker you learn that, the better off you'll be.

A little tip... don't talk shit about other people's car/income/whatever when you have previously posted:

Man... sold your 1995 Eclipse RS (a true beast). And you've got a whopping $7500 to work with now. Damn, dude... you must be a fucking millionaire. You obviously have way more money than me.

Wow... you are fucking rolling in the dough, no doubt. If I had way more money than everyone here, I'd DEFINTELY buy a DSM. A 1995 one, at that.

ROTFLMFAO nice job natan

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Nathan123 said:
modest?
dude i'm not trying to jump into this but that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black and truth be told who gives a fuck what the kid thinks and what he really has in his bank account, for all we know the kid could either be dead broke or rolling to the course with trump. you say you've sold so many houses blah blah how the fuck do we know you are telling the truth, you could be broke for all we know...this is the internet people, shit gets made up and blown up all the time, everyone has 20 cars, a all motor daily driver civic that runs 8s, 4 houses, 5 hos, private jet, yadyadayada
if this board pisses you off to the point where you have to try bash a person over the internet then you are taking this shit way to seriously...and with that said before i go off on a rant about this subject i'm done...there will be no more responses to this post from me

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Boski said:
modest?
dude i'm not trying to jump into this but that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black
Do you know what the word means? I never brag about how much money I make. I don't brag about my education level. I never tell people how I own 4 cars and a house, nor do I talk about any investments I have. I don't bring shit about my personal life onto this board (except for my toy car). Most people don't even have the slightest clue about how old I am. The exception would be to disprove some cocky dumb fuck, as seen here. I have absolutely NO reason to brag and act like a "holier than thou" ass in any other case. That's just not "me". I find that acting like you actually have a little bit of common sense and education goes a LOT farther than bragging about something you probably don't have and thinking you are better than everyone else.

Boski said:
there will be no more responses to this post from me
Sounds like a great idea.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.