Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
95eclipsers said:
Wow nathan and gotboost, are seriously shitstabers.
which one of you is the catcher? :hug
So you get caught in lies and the best response you have is this elementary school shit? Sounds about right. I would expect no less from a waste of life such as yourself.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nathan123 said:
Damn, man... what's that red thing below your post count?
He got owned lol. If someone has neg reps, that must mean something lol.

·
Registered
582 Posts
you dont even understand how much i would have loved to come across that when my car was possibly totalled, actually, im sure u all would have. that is an awesome looking car, especially for under 9 grand.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
HitmanAce89 said:
It's a widebody NSX... :eek that's kickass right there..now about the paint...it just looks like it's black primer..is it? o_O

and I'm likin those rims..possibly motegis?
Yes its just black primer for right now. And good lord no those are not motegis,
those are SSR Professors.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
teawins21 said:
oh ok.. thanks for the reply.

i know you're from florida and all but are you ever at the meet?
Oh yea I used to go to the meets all the time. Im from Columbus, Ive only lived in Florida for about a year. I know pretty much everything about the nsx cuz hes my best friend from columbus. But yea I used to go all the time.

·
Registered
630 Posts
vtec...HAHA said:
Oh yea I used to go to the meets all the time. Im from Columbus, Ive only lived in Florida for about a year. I know pretty much everything about the nsx cuz hes my best friend from columbus. But yea I used to go all the time.

thats cool.. i went a couple of times.. were you there a couple of months ago when there was a fight between a black and a white guy? well not really a fight more like a beaten...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thats a sweet deal you got there..

WOW.. im still hopin to do the same but with a skyline (ha, fat chance) specially where im from..

Honestly, anyone with a car like that, a house and doing good (hope legal!).. is someone to look up to. You work for whatyou get..

I do.. Its more then I got..

Good Job. Next nsx you find I hope it can find its way to ROc..

One.

a buddy of mine just bought a 69 camaro ss with a 540 in it for 25K.. He wont let me test drive it though.. mostly cuz he will be sellin it in a few months..

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
GotBoost98 said:
How about you stay out of this. ..No ones comparing anything the kid wants to talk trash.....Nathan and I are telling him how it is

you stay out of it too. i want to see how interestingly this one goes. 1v1 !! nathan vs mr. eclipse..... ROFL this will be interesting.

shit its already over huh. damn... oh wells. nice nsx, i would have bought that in a heart beat ? salvage title or clean btw ?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.