Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so check it out guys. My friend has a 2000 Si and he replaced the exhaust manifold gasket. Now the darn thing won't start. It cranks but won't start. we changed the plugs, no start. Changed the wires, no start. It's clearly getting gas. It's getting spark ( trust me I know :fear <-- me getting zapped). It's not the distributor or ECU cause we put them both and individually in my other boys Si of the same year. What is it!! It's killing me!! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
lugnutRS said:
Ok so check it out guys. My friend has a 2000 Si and he replaced the exhaust manifold gasket. Now the darn thing won't start. It cranks but won't start. we changed the plugs, no start. Changed the wires, no start. It's clearly getting gas. It's getting spark ( trust me I know :fear <-- me getting zapped). It's not the distributor or ECU cause we put them both and individually in my other boys Si of the same year. What is it!! It's killing me!! Thanks.

What about the fuse. Check the 15A fuse (IG labled for ignition) cuz if they are blown, then ur car wont start until it needed to be replace.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
lugnutRS said:
see if ur getting spark to cylinder 1.is the rotor turning? check fuses also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.