Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC-VTEC

· Used price of $5500(or less)
· Complete engine swap to (B16A2) $2050(superhonda.com forum)
· AEM Cold Air Intake $209(optauto.com)
· DC Sports Header 4-2-1 $289 (no-limit-enterprises.com)
· Jet Hot Coating on header $250-300?(jethot.com)
· Greddy SP Exhaust System $472(opauto.com)
· AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears $90(no-limit-enterprises.com)
· AEM Tru-Power Pulleys $135(no-limit-enterprises.com)
· Turbo Kit $ don’t know which one to get???????
· Zex Nitrous Kit(50 shot) $595(zex.com)

Body, Body Kit, Fenders,Spoiler, and Rims All White
· Wings West (Del Sol Racing Series) Body Kit and Spoiler $1100(autodirectsave.com)

· Z-Series Fenders $267 (impactparts.com)
· TSW 17” VX-1’s $havent found good price??

·
Registered
727 Posts
Why do you want turbo AND headers?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yea vietsols right, if you get turbo all you need is down pipe. Decide what you want to do then just save money! Nice set up though, lots of money i dont have. Good Luck

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well...

well to tell the truth...im not such a super car expert guys...hehe so i may say some shit that doesnt make much sense. but im glad that you all have corrected my mistakes. i guess i will stay with that engine and just use the other stuff. thanks again everyone...and if you have any ideas please post them. thanks again...

later all!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also....what kind of turbo should i get if i get one and how much would it run me?
thanks

later all!

·
Registered
727 Posts
well, if you wanna go cheap and not spend multiple G'z there's always junkyard turbos. You will have to fabricate a few things, but in the end, you pay only about 25% of what a new name brand kit costs. Works just as well as long as you have the right fuel management and have it tuned well. We can't boost much anywayz, so why spend so much money on the real kits?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: well...

[HK]generic said:
well to tell the truth...im not such a super car expert guys...hehe so i may say some shit that doesnt make much sense. but im glad that you all have corrected my mistakes. i guess i will stay with that engine and just use the other stuff. thanks again everyone...and if you have any ideas please post them. thanks again...

later all!
s'all good bro
its jus that a b16 swap sounds kinda useless if ur car already comes with one

·
Registered
119 Posts
maybe a LS V-TECH swap.... that seems more productive... if not, then keep the b16 and build the shit out of it.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.