Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i talked with my g/f tonite and she thinks she has no friends.. well she said she had 1. the friends she i guess has never call her shes always calling them.. they never seem to want to hang out with her... in my opinion their not even worthy of being called friend... i have tons of friends.. we all call eachother every now and then... but what i want to know is what can i do or tell her to help her get new friends... i told her to use one of those online find a friend in your area kinda things and she didnt say anything.... so what can i do?

·
Registered
606 Posts
There are plenty of ways to meet new people. There are online communities where you can talk to people in your area and there is always the option of going to a local bar or club. Just tell her to get out there and socialize. I know how it feels because I used to be very kept to myself before high school and then I decided to put my guard down and get to know as many people as possible. I have met some of my very best friends this way. Another way is to meet friends of friends. What about all of your friends...arent they mutual?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts