Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not one to create things from scratch but Im damn good at comming up with ideas on how to make shit better.

Im going to talk about ideas for grand theft.

The way GT games are setup is pretty much perfect and to mod them would be awsome (PC ofcourse).
Think about GTASA but instead of gangbangin you could make it into a survival horror game like Dawn of the Dead.
You would start out and the outbreak would just be getting started and you would have to make it across the game world to a safe area like an army base. (LA to Vegas for ex)
There would be regular people and zombies running around on an ever increasing scale. You could get people to come with you like the gang members do in the regualr game. You could join up with cops n shit or whatever, it would be up to you what you do to reach the goal.

This is just a rough idea but it would be badass none the less.

Think about the same principal but change it into the matrix. You could run jump fight shoot all like a superbad ass, there would be regualr cops and agents. Think of the posiblities for fun!

If you could make the zombie one use the co-op feature thats already built in it would be badass! Even better have a server host the entire world map online and people just connect up to it and play. Or Jackin matrix style.
The server would handle all the NPCs so everything was the same for all players who log on to play.

Shit the game is already there it just needs to be further developed or just change the theme of the game to either!!!!

Also it would be badass in regualr gta when you get 3 stars and the ghetto bird comes out, it should also make a news chopper come and then a pip would open in the top right of the screen of like LIVE NEWS coverage of the chase lol from the chopper view with a news guy going OMG he just ran that person over, ect ect. It would be tight.

K im done.

What yall think about my ideas?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Not to put you down or anything but I'm sure that these ideas have been thought of already. I'm thinking none of this has been actually done because of the shear complexity of what it would end up being. Plus, to make an entire game world on one server and have everyone connect to it would be daunting to say the least. Ping times and lag would be horrible. You would have to have seperate servers like WoW does but even then it's hard to keep them up and running.

"The Matrix: Online" is supposed to be enormous as far as the world you play in. That's been in development for a couple of years now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The online part is wishful thinking. But all of thoes offline ideas could easily be done.

Matrix online is fucking lame. I was in the beta test long before it went public.
It lags, the fighting is rock paper siscors (its not like a fighting game) and its pretty boring.

I dont doubt no one has thought this stuff, but Ive never seen it even attempted.

There are the cheats that make the pedestrians go crazy. all you would have to do is make some zombie modles that are agressive and create pandimonium. The game wouldnt have to change.

The reason matrix lags is because its a city with huge buildings that just drains your hardware. GTa fx pretty much suck, but are good enough. I know there is hardware that could handle it, obviously there is (matrix online).

Enter the matrix > Matrix online as far as fun and gameplay. RPGs are just lame if its based on fighting and its turn based in the rpg. :td

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I think the ideas sound good. That would be sick (dawn of the dead one)!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts