Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2000 Accord Coupe broke for the 5th time. I purchased it new to avoid malfunctions. Anyhow, I am selling the vehicle. Here goes the question: should I remove all my aftermarket components to sell the car and sell parts separate, or should I simplify things by sellin it as-is? The car has a Cat-back, quick-shift, AEM power pulleys,CAI and Neuspeed springs.

·
Registered
679 Posts
f23inertia said:
My 2000 Accord Coupe broke for the 5th time. I purchased it new to avoid malfunctions. Anyhow, I am selling the vehicle. Here goes the question: should I remove all my aftermarket components to sell the car and sell parts separate, or should I simplify things by sellin it as-is? The car has a Cat-back, quick-shift, AEM power pulleys,CAI and Neuspeed springs.
what has broken during the history of the car. Check your lemon laws you might just be lucky enough to pick up a new accord off the lot. If the things broke more then twice each and it is covered under the warrenty you probobley apply to some of the lemon laws.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If honda doesnt not repair my tranny then im getting my money back. Called the BBB autoline yes this car is defective. Court date is the 26th if i get my money back im going allll out with an eclipse :) 400hp here i came hehee

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hey same thin ghappend to my friends 2k accord. His tranny broke 3 times straight when driving normal. He eventually sold it to the dealer and now drives a 2001 GSR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts