Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured I'd finally put some pictures of her on here. Been slow going but whatever, it'll be nice when I am done. Most of the mods are listed in my sig. but I also have done a full GSR brake conversion (with master cylinder and distribution valve) all stainless brake lines, zex dry nitrous kit (55 shot) not installed yet, but hopefully this weekend, etc. etc

· Registered
10,346 Posts
photobucket FTW

PICS!!!!1!!!one!!1!!!!11

· Registered
41,903 Posts
nice dude, the h22 looks clean

· Registered
41 Posts
Pure sickness

· Registered
10,346 Posts
nice one man, but whats with the mesh in the middle? in one pic looks like part of the firewall is cut out

· Registered
1,993 Posts
not bad. The only thing id have to comment on is i think your TB is a bit big but other than that nice ride.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am waiting on paint right now. The guy who is going to paint it works for me and we are super busy, so it just hasnt gotten done yet. Other than the guages the interior is pretty stock. I had plans for a huge audio system, but I dont want the extra weight. I'd rather put the money into going fast than having a $1000 set of seats too. The headlights are one peice, so I cant do much about the corners!! I am not positive on the fogs either, they were on the car when I bought it. They look like some sort of JDM's but I am not sure on the specifics. Thanks for all the compliments, she has been a long project. Cant wait to finish it and see how fast it is.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kind of a long story with the firewall..........when I was piecing together the project, I was told I couldnt put the S2 manifold on a h22 in my car without beating the firewall in for clearance. I figured the only way to do it clean was to cut it out nice and neat........then when I put the engine in it fit fine.:bash

Should have just tried first, but it was too late at that point.

I'll figure something out to make it look better later on. For now I am going to tell all the newbie ricers that its a extra air intake to make the VTECH hit harder and make more power! :hehe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.