1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
who would mod that :ninja

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I still have nightmares about my e36. And changing the headlights in my sister's Beetle. Oh, and that magnesium block that caught on fire and burned off the back half of my buddy's VW while we were on the highway.

... and all the vr6's I've tried working on (it's always a fail, it's still a vr6 when I'm done) ... and trying to put a real turbo on the 1.8's ...

However, e30's don't make me want to douse people in gasoline and light them on fire while taunting them by misting them with a spray bottle of water. The e30 was a solid chassis to work with. It just needed a real engine. And transmission. And rear suspension. And front suspension. Oh, and steering. And it was too heavy. Fine, it sucked. It just sucked a lot less.

Oh, and then there's Audi. Wait, I've lit myself on fire

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Let's see...

I don't think I'll be able to use anything once you're done, but while you're prepping the car I could use a few things. I need the rear-right window (assuming it's a hatch) and I need both front fenders. I'm not keeping my ca20e, so I can't use much drivetrain-wise. Already have a torsen lsd in the rear... are you doing anything fun with brakes/suspension? I was considering cantilever suspension using motorcycle parts for mine, but if you make something else work, and it works well, I'm interested. My s12 is in really good condition, other than being bone stock (meaning 100% anemic).

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's see...

I don't think I'll be able to use anything once you're done, but while you're prepping the car I could use a few things. I need the rear-right window (assuming it's a hatch) and I need both front fenders. I'm not keeping my ca20e, so I can't use much drivetrain-wise. Already have a torsen lsd in the rear... are you doing anything fun with brakes/suspension? I was considering cantilever suspension using motorcycle parts for mine, but if you make something else work, and it works well, I'm interested. My s12 is in really good condition, other than being bone stock (meaning 100% anemic).
Mine doesnt even have a dent on it, Its just a waste racing it in the 24 but I lost the title and I never put it in my name so I cant get a new one.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
go to the dmv. ask.

i heard about a "bonded title", you can get someone to hook you up with a lein holders title.

all sorts of shit. fgt.

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
go to the dmv. ask.

i heard about a "bonded title", you can get someone to hook you up with a lein holders title.

all sorts of shit. fgt.
Looked into that, itll cost more then I paid for it in the first place, dont forget, Im a jew. Id rather club race it or part it out.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
you cant race it in lemons fgt. must have title. why? because they put in the contract you sign that says, we can buy any car we wantz on the track.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
its a clause to keep people from bring supercharged NSX's to race. because the clause says ANY car that races can be purchased by the event promoters for $500.

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the kid on NN thats racing that BMW said you dont have to have the title, and it doesnt say you have to have the title in the rules, so eat a dick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts