Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
aw how cute you sew! :hehe

but in all seriousnesss that looks freakin sweet...was the install on the seats hard at all? congrats :tu

·
Registered
866 Posts
You've got a right hand drive prelude in yellow/gold with s2k seats? Post more pics please! :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
lumanogin said:
that's some skill boy. teach me how to do that to my stock seats. :)
you guys need to learn how to search

:wow

·
Registered
866 Posts
:wow Damn, sick car. I like. Anyone know what HIDs those are and what lip that is?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
wow didn't know we have a writeup on that. realized it's vinyl though and not leather. how does that feel in comparison?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it feels exactly the same as the leather did but it will probably age a bit better than leather

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is the most unique, conservative, and not to mention bad ass prelude i have ever seen. There is a certain amount of refinement in that lude that sets it off. Props to you man...also right hand drive..gets me all warm and tingly inside....Peace

·
Registered
247 Posts
enough with the praising comments you need some negativity!!

YOU SUCK.. :mad

j/k..

sweeet lude man.. makes me wanna ask my mom to stop sewing me x-mas sweaters and start sewing me some seats.. :w00t

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I would totally do that but I am scared that I wouldn't be able to finish it right once I took out my seats and dissasembled the original leather covers. I need some old seat covers as a template....anybody got some?

Also how long did this take?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts