Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, its 4:21am, i can't sleep and im worried about the way my life is going. im 17, turning 18 in a month, i cant keep a job longer than 3 months, im not graduated, i wanna go back, but im just to paranoid i guess. i just dont know what to do with myself. if there was a way to go back in time, id make sure i did everything the right way, instead of fucking myself over.

but lately, i just feel as if i accompished nothing. all i do is play some dumb computer game till 3-4am, then i sleep all day and keep repeating this cycle. i know i should go back to school, but i cant go back till September, but even then, i'll be 18 and in grade 11/12 :ahh

as far as i see myself, i give my self till im early 20's and my life is officially down the drain. :byye

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
don't feel too bad. i graduated high school when i was 20 i think. i screwed around so much and never got anything done. got kicked out and dropped out. i used to stay home and do nothing everyday. this whole cycle of doing nothing lasted about 1 and a half years. i still wonder wtf i'm gonna do with my life. shit sucks for real.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
95integrars said:
don't feel too bad. i graduated high school when i was 20 i think. i screwed around so much and never got anything done. got kicked out and dropped out. i used to stay home and do nothing everyday. this whole cycle of doing nothing lasted about 1 and a half years. i still wonder wtf i'm gonna do with my life. shit sucks for real.
great too see im not the only one :hug

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
man up son...get off your ass and get a job. Get a paper route...somebody is always hiring. The only person that can change your outlook on life and turn things around for you is YOU! Sitting here wishing you could reverse time and change things you've done in the past is wasting more time. The problem your having starts and ends with you...So when your ready to make something of your life then you will. Until then, you'll continue to sit around with your thumb up your ass.

What type of things do you enjoy doing? start there when figuring out what to do with your life..Ex: if your into computers then go to school for it once your done high school. Once you get back in school..obviously you have to do the best you can. There is still a chance you can get a scholarship. Pick your head up off the floor and get it together..Good Luck..:tu

·
Registered
95 Posts
jreese said:
man up son...get off your ass and get a job. Get a paper route...somebody is always hiring. The only person that can change your outlook on life and turn things around for you is YOU! Sitting here wishing you could reverse time and change things you've done in the past is wasting more time. The problem your having starts and ends with you...So when your ready to make something of your life then you will. Until then, you'll continue to sit around with your thumb up your ass.

What type of things do you enjoy doing? start there when figuring out what to do with your life..Ex: if your into computers then go to school for it once your done high school. Once you get back in school..obviously you have to do the best you can. There is still a chance you can get a scholarship. Pick your head up off the floor and get it together..Good Luck..:tu
Agreed - you could be working instead of posting here all night.... :bh

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
theres always room for change.....its not to late to change. Change now while your still young. Get a job, it may not be the best job, but its a job. Start school back up in september, and finish.

I give you a lot of credit for going back, many people drop out and never go back. You are on the right track, just get your ass in gear and get moving!

Look at it this way....no graduation=no job=no money= no girls=no life.......so just do it already lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
jreese said:

:stupid

Shit, I usually go to sleep at around 3 and I go to school 8, but i aint cryin

Stop bullshitin and do somethin about it!!

U can never b 2 late, u just gotta take the first step and grow on that

·
Registered
478 Posts
Dude!

dub-c said:
well, its 4:21am, i can't sleep and im worried about the way my life is going. im 17, turning 18 in a month, i cant keep a job longer than 3 months, im not graduated, i wanna go back, but im just to paranoid i guess. i just dont know what to do with myself. if there was a way to go back in time, id make sure i did everything the right way, instead of fucking myself over.

but lately, i just feel as if i accompished nothing. all i do is play some dumb computer game till 3-4am, then i sleep all day and keep repeating this cycle. i know i should go back to school, but i cant go back till September, but even then, i'll be 18 and in grade 11/12 :ahh

as far as i see myself, i give my self till im early 20's and my life is officially down the drain. :byye

Enjoy it wile you can, and get more jobs, maybe you'll figgure out what you want to do. and make sure you get that diploma!! remember, a D is a passing grade...

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Ript said:
Enjoy it wile you can, and get more jobs, maybe you'll figgure out what you want to do. and make sure you get that diploma!! remember, a D is a passing grade...
WTF.....

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
dub-c said:
but lately, i just feel as if i accompished nothing. all i do is play some dumb computer game till 3-4am, then i sleep all day and keep repeating this cycle.
then break the cycle. quit feeling sorry for yourself. you're the only one that can help yourself. if you're worried about being older and going back to school, then go take the high school equivalency test. and then go enroll into a community college or something. and go find a job and make a commitment to yourself that you're not gonna get fired or quit. the next time you feel like you don't wanna work or go to school, just remember how you feel right now.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
ThGLiF951 said:
Shit, I usually go to sleep at around 3 and I go to school 8, but i aint cryin

Stop bullshitin and do somethin about it!!

U can never b 2 late, u just gotta take the first step and grow on that

yeah man, i'm at the u of del and i havent been to bed before 3 in months... ant then i get up at 8:30 or 9 and go to class...

look dude, you just gotta look at yourself, hate what you see and be determined to improve yourself, then you will get a girl who can encourage you...

things will get better soon

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

There are kids in Africa who die everyday because they don't
have the same opportunities that we enjoy.
For every door that shuts in your face, a new one opens.
Pick up your skirt, grab your balls, and go out and conquer the world!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I feel exactly the same way.. as if everyone is just dead. My only motivation is my car.. and that costs 600 a month to insure it. I had this detailing job for like 2 months... never late, worked 2 months straight.. and i got fired for washing cars too slow.. fucking bullshit.. i just wanted to do a thorough job so people wouldn't bitch. I got like 95 credits(i need 100 to graduate).. and i don't have the motivation to finish. This chick was supposed to help me finish but.. well whatever this is pissing me off.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
funny cause i had a detailing job too. i was never late, always stayed after my shift was over to make sure the guys got on the right pace for the evening crew, and i was there for 4 months. boss calls me into this office and says i sexually harrassed this girl. well, for 1, i dont know who she is, and for 2, im not that type of a person. the only job that i had i liked i got fired. i miss that place, getting to drive Z06's and other nice cars.

·
Registered
601 Posts
That's straight up bullshit.. i'd rather have someone just say the truth rather than make up some shit. I got this new job now.. went for 3 days.. and i fucking hate it. I used to detail at that bodyshop, fuck i wanted to get my car painted and shit.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
dub-c said:

Get back in school, or get a job until you do.

·
Registered
57 Posts
dude, i know what ya mean. there are times when i feel like my life is just a waste of time. then think about how i want to be and what i want to do and it gives me hope.

i have friends that are older (about 25-27) and they are barely deciding what they want to do with their lives. one of them has been going to school (college) off and on since 1995 but barely passes his classes so his GPA is shit! now that he knows what he wants to do, he has to take all his classes all over again. his GPA was so low that he would have to take like 15 classes and ACE all of them just to get his GPA to a 2.0 to even enter the major courses for his major.

trust me, go back to school. get a GED or just go back. who cares what people say?? you're gonna be so busy studying and acing your classes that you won't even notice other people around you. \

remember life is NOT a popularity contest. it doesn't matter who you know, its what YOU know and how you use it!!

YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING UNLESS YOU AFTER IT AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GO GET IT.

YOU WILL HAVE AS MUCH AS YOU INSIST ON HAVING OR AS LITTLE AS YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH HAVING.

if you ever want to talk, just pm or e-mail me...i know what you're going through...i'll help any way i can.

-M-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts