Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
damn bro, that is one sick-ass 3rd gen :number1

you NEED to take those ugly foglights off the SRV and get some JDM fog's ASAP!!! :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
twokexlv6coupe said:
damn bro, that is one sick-ass 3rd gen :number1

you NEED to take those ugly foglights off the SRV and get some JDM fog's ASAP!!! :p
Thanks, and yeah the fogs on the SRV are ugly, they came on it. The person cut the bumper to put them there, so I pretty much have to leave them unless I get a different bumper.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Love the 3rd Gen... looks totally hot, great work! Love the RHD! What are your future plans for it? What motor is in it right now? I know it's a 2.0, but is it a B-Series?

~Peace

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IHIPrelude94 said:
Love the 3rd Gen... looks totally hot, great work! Love the RHD! What are your future plans for it? What motor is in it right now? I know it's a 2.0, but is it a B-Series?

~Peace
Thanks man, it's a b20a under the hood... 143hp stock.

I don't plan on much in the near future, just some maintenance since it is nearing 90,000km. Eventually, I would like to respray the whole car and mold the lip kit, but we'll see. I'm still in college so money is an issue at times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.