Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

my new chop...it may save your life one day

787 views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  kamdawg 
#1 ·
#3 ·
boricua86 said:
Hot damn...Yo, how long it take you to do that...Man, i never thought of using those kind of cars...Its clean, and the rims, the rims man, Are they from an Escalade or something... They look good...
i try not to spend over 20 minutes on a chop..if you think about it, if you know what you're doing it shouldn't take long..shave this, shave that..slap some rims on..drop it..very very simple chop..the rims are from a x5 pic i have..

#4 ·
AzNKiD said:
i try not to spend over 20 minutes on a chop..if you think about it, if you know what you're doing it shouldn't take long..shave this, shave that..slap some rims on..drop it..very very simple chop..the rims are from a x5 pic i have..
I C, well that ain't bad with Paint Shop Pro...I'm gonna try to make one like that..Do you mind if I use the stock ambulance...

#12 ·
ahahah it looks funny. i mean its ok but your doing too much in that. i mean stick with the car and not with the flag because it just makes it all mixed up and ugly.

and go closer around the wheelwell when you lower cuz i could see the blackness. :D :D

its oooooooooooooooook!

#16 ·
pimpit927 said:
omg yall must have alot of time on ur hands...

why the fuck do people say this??

that irritates me.. everytime i post a chop or someone like aznkid does.. people say "it must have taken a while"

most of the chops people post..take like 10min.

hell i've won a PSC with a 20min chop.

if u know wut to do..its easy..the only time consuming part of chopping is searching for pics. :)

#17 ·
5genlude said:

that irritates me.. everytime i post a chop or someone like aznkid does.. people say "it must have taken a while"

if u know wut to do..its easy..the only time consuming part of chopping is searching for pics. :)
Word. ahem it takes me a bit to chop a ride though, but still I'm right in 5gen's alley.

#18 ·
5genlude said:

couldn't have said it better myself..personally if i used photoshop, it would take me a lot longer cuz i'm really against it and it aggravates me..however, paint shop pro gets the job done quicker..i do in fact know how to use photoshop...i took a class on it..but PSP is a lot more user friendly..i whip out chops in 20 minutes..

#19 ·
i really dont care. i mean, they dont have to say that we spent a long time on it but they could just ask how much time we spent on it. i ask how much time somebody spent on something only when they did something like make a sig or done something that is totally different. but everything else, i know it takes less than 30 minutes:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.