Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys. just got a new daily driver. i'd post this in OT but i only talk to the prlude guys in here so, yea sold my daewoo hatch (old dd) and splurged a little more than i should have. but i'm in love with it. i'll post decent pics sometime, for right now here are the world's worst pics from my sidekick.

yea in case you can't tell :lol it's an audi a4 2.8 quattro.
as far as plans for it, first is some new wheels, maybe RS4 replicas. then painting the stock trim to match, of course a retrofit, IHE and thats about it. if i wanted to go all out i would have gotten an 1.8T, or TT or sc this one. but i don't, its my dd. the lude is still my weekend car.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
lumanogin said:
sup guys. just got a new daily driver. i'd post this in OT but i only talk to the prlude guys in here so, yea sold my daewoo hatch (old dd) and splurged a little more than i should have. but i'm in love with it. i'll post decent pics sometime, for right now here are the world's worst pics from my sidekick.

yea in case you can't tell :lol it's an audi a4 2.8 quattro.
as far as plans for it, first is some new wheels, maybe RS4 replicas. then painting the stock trim to match, of course a retrofit, IHE and thats about it. if i wanted to go all out i would have gotten an 1.8T, or TT this one. but i don't, its my dd. the lude is still my weekend car.

i say sell the lude and hook that bitch up

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
talk about movin on up. damn. im lookin to get on of those b4 summer time cept im gettin teh 1.8T :evil

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love the prelude too much to sell it.

if ur getting an a4/s4, stick with the B5's (96-01). The 02-current look like ass.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
:tu

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
let me get this right.

your DD is a car thats not super reliable. and your prelude which sits in the garage is the reliable car?

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
lOOkatme said:
let me get this right.

your DD is a car thats not super reliable. and your prelude which sits in the garage is the reliable car?
hey wat kind of tires u got and wat size are they and if they are 16 will that same size u got fit on the stock rims?

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
tienlude said:
hey wat kind of tires u got and wat size are they and if they are 16 will that same size u got fit on the stock rims?
he's got 15" wheels, and they are ADVAN tires

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my lude is the sportshift. not exactly reliable. it's already slipping a little on it's second transmission.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
98Vtec said:
he's got 15" wheels, and they are ADVAN tires
which ones u got? i wnt my rims like yours too, but i wnt my tires to look fukjn gully and have good tracton--shit i KNOW this is off topic, luma im sorry.

no more questions. i promise, im out

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
tienlude said:
which ones u got? i wnt my rims like yours too, but i wnt my tires to look fukjn gully and have good tracton--shit i KNOW this is off topic, luma im sorry.

no more questions. i promise, im out

15X7 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1 wheels. +45MM offset.

225/50/15 Yokohama A032R tires.

you can get different sizes in team dynamics wheels.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
yeah, watch out for leaky cam seals, valve covers and tensioner gaskets. we've been doing a plethora of those at work. parts for those things are way to expensive too.

let me know if you need any parts or have questions on your Audi, i'm sure i'll be able to help.

·
Registered
671 Posts
should of went all out and gotten the s4

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
lOOkatme said:
let me get this right.

very well said......it doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
lumanogin said:
i think i explained myself right there.
than do a conversion?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts