Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know, some may not, Im building my engine soon, and decided that while Im dumping an ass load of money into the engine, along with new suspension and wheels/tires, I might as well go ahead and fix up the exterior a bit. Im planning on getting the Kaminari Lip kit (Front lip, Sideskirts, and Rear lip) along with JDM Black housing headlights, Amber bumper lenses and yellow JDM Fogs. I like this kit cause it uses stock parts, and still retains a semi-stock clean look. Nothing too ricey. I rendered a picture of a prelude with the kit, made it red and added some stuff to it, its a bit rough, did it in a hurry. Just wanting some of the other Prelude drivers opinion on my plans and seeing if you like it or not... Thanks

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i like it but it seems like "team i wanna."

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
i fully approve :clap

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
looks good

im def. getting kaminari sides and rear when im ready. the front lip is a secret until i find out if i can get it for sure or not

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
i approved your plan...carry it on... :D :btu

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn, all good input, i was hoping for at least 1 smartass comment :D plans shall proceed within a month or 2 on project $10k :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
are you painting ur car red too? i'm trying to imagine a champagne colored lude with all that you said. not feeling it in that color. :lol

good plan though. since u have 10k to spend u must have 1k to paypal over to me too.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lumanogin said:
are you painting ur car red too? i'm trying to imagine a champagne colored lude with all that you said. not feeling it in that color. :lol

good plan though. since u have 10k to spend u must have 1k to paypal over to me too.
:confused my car is red lol, but yea, champagne would look kinda weird with all of that stuff done

1 - 15 of 15 Posts