Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i havent posted in a while and figured i would say whats up.
To start things off, I got a new honda, but not just any honda, and not just any kinda killer deal. This is a great story.

So i work at Tires Plus as a salesmen, and these people brought in their 91 ef cuz it was having issues changing gears.
They get the estimate for a new clutch flywheel and rear brakes and dont want to do it. But they dont even really want the car anymore either. So i offer them 100, the owner comes back and says, hey man just pay the 13 dollar tow bill and its yours! I do it, he mails me the title.

Im the proud new owner of an extremely clean, perfectly straight bodied, non dented, paint faded 91 ef with a 5 spd. The body is pretty much ready for primer and paint, not a ding. The interior is near perfect, the seats have been under covers the entire time its been owned. All for 13 bucks. Ive already got the whole thing planned out front to rear.

So thats great, but I almost have the lude back to being perfect again. I hit a piece of construction equipment in the road, bent the rf axel, and ripped off the WW front lip, poped a tire, and busted two holes in my exhaust. Shortly after that the radiator went. So I now have everything fixed and replaced, but the lip which I got a quote for 300 to have redone correctly today. Instead I just bought the Seibon cf lip for the lude. That will be here and I wll get some pics of it.

Anybody from the Ft pierce to Melbourne area, hit me up at the Vero Tires Plus and Ill get you a awesome deal.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Sick dude... What are you going to do with the EF?

~Peace

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill try to get some pics of both when I get the lip. Cuz Ill have to borrow a camera.
Plans for the ef
motor-Probably a B18 anything would be NA, I was kinda thinking about a mini me d15 block/d16 head with a nice turbo setup
Sir front bumper with jdm bumper and side trim
password cf lip
jdm tails and front corners
color, bright teal, with white in the side molding groove
wheels in thinking 15s that will be teal with a white lip
crushed on Teins
gsr brake swap

·
Registered
349 Posts
Let me know...

if you need any help/advice. I did the ghetto EF, into beast myself. Had a LOt of fun with it. You will need a bit of patience, because a lot of what you want to do, you can, but not as easily as you might think, but it will work. EF+JDM B16+ cheap turbo = 11's street legal!!!! HELL YEAH!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TheRedPill said:
if you need any help/advice. I did the ghetto EF, into beast myself. Had a LOt of fun with it. You will need a bit of patience, because a lot of what you want to do, you can, but not as easily as you might think, but it will work. EF+JDM B16+ cheap turbo = 11's street legal!!!! HELL YEAH!
Thanks for the offer man, when I get some funds ill prolly be talking to ya. I was looking at b16s also, but i just have bever thought much of them before.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
when you go to work tomorrow find out what you can get in 225/45/16. prices and all that jazz for just about any brand that has that size :tu

and congrats on the car. i would totally rock an EF for $13 :number1

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
vtec...HAHA said:
Ill try to get some pics of both when I get the lip. Cuz Ill have to borrow a camera.
Plans for the ef
motor-Probably a B18 anything would be NA, I was kinda thinking about a mini me d15 block/d16 head with a nice turbo setup
Sir front bumper with jdm bumper and side trim
password cf lip
jdm tails and front corners
color, bright teal, with white in the side molding groove
wheels in thinking 15s that will be teal with a white lip
crushed on Teins
gsr brake swap
i've got a johnny lighting that looks like that

girlfriend and the diet a&w... wtf

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heres some tire prices for ya per tire with what I could take off

Yokohama avs es 100s 102
Yokohama A038R 168
Yokohama A048 215
Bridgestone S03 Pole Position 180
Michelin Pilot Sport 212
Falken FK451 100
Falken Ziex Ze 512 95
GoodYear Eagle F1 139
Continential Sport Contact 128

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.