Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this 93 Civic Si hatcback, it has a little over 130,000 on it, and came with a running JDM ZC (the sohc vtec) engine in it. The outside is a little rough, but the interior is great. Picked it up for $1k even. The ZC is coming out and I'm going to remove all the dents, fix the rust, and then then spray it (engine bay, door jams, inside hatch and all) silverstone metallic, the S200 silver color. The ZC will be replaced by a USDM ITR B18c5 motor with plenty of mods (currently resting in the engine bay of my 96 DX coupe). I'm going to buy the JDM 96spec ITR brake conversion (4x114 bolt), and use the Mugen M7 wheels that I've had that no one seems to want to buy. The M7s will be wrapped in the new Falken Azenis tires combined with KYB GR2 struts and H&R sport springs. Exterior will get plenty of carbon fiber including hood, front lip, spoon style mirrors, rear spoon style spoiler, and rear hatch. I'm also going to use the JDM thin side mouldings, JDM vision amber corners, and JDM EG side markers. The engine mods are listed in my signature as I will be taking the B18c5/1 combination out of my coupe and swaping it into this hatchback. I'll try to post pictures as the process unfolds.

· Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have naturally curly hair what do you want me to do? I've had my hair like this for years and years, since i was in jr. high. Anyways...yeah I've always been a fan of the 5th gen hatcback, ever since my dad got his first honda back in 93, I was only 10 then, but I told him that I wanted a civic hatchback. Since then I've owned every civic but a hatch back, started out with a 92 DX sedan, and then bought an 87 CRX Si with two of my friends, and then sold the sedan in favor of the 96 DX coupe I have now, and now I finally have my 5th gen hatch.

· Registered
27 Posts
HondaGuyEli said:
I have naturally curly hair what do you want me to do? I've had my hair like this for years and years, since i was in jr. high. Anyways...yeah I've always been a fan of the 5th gen hatcback, ever since my dad got his first honda back in 93, I was only 10 then, but I told him that I wanted a civic hatchback. Since then I've owned every civic but a hatch back, started out with a 92 DX sedan, and then bought an 87 CRX Si with two of my friends, and then sold the sedan in favor of the 96 DX coupe I have now, and now I finally have my 5th gen hatch.
lol......

· Registered
2,442 Posts
i read that you bought the car for $1000 and was like, "damn, that's a good deal!" but then i saw the outside, and it was pretty rough. those front rims or whatever look funny. it's always good to get a new hatch owner. good luck with the car and keep us updated. :clap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.