Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are, makes me car look and sound 100x better.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JDM_SOL said:
nice, what does the exhaust sond like
The exhaust is very quiet. It doesn't get loud until you get up in VTEC range, which is the main reason why I bought it. I hate loud annoying exhausts. The fit on it was awesome too, but it took me about 3 hours to get a stripped and seized nut off of my cat. After that was off, it took me about 20 minutes by myself. I was happy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rflores2323 said:

probably just cost him like 15.00 or less for the spray paint.
We talking the exhaust or the tails, lol. The I spent about $10 for the paint for the tails, and $410 shipped for the exhaust.

·
Registered
97 Posts
SheepTheSoler said:

We talking the exhaust or the tails, lol. The I spent about $10 for the paint for the tails, and $410 shipped for the exhaust.
hey is that a real RSR exhaust?? I know there are alot of knock offs out there.. also I thought they were discontinued?? where did you buy one???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rflores2323 said:

hey is that a real RSR exhaust?? I know there are alot of knock offs out there.. also I thought they were discontinued?? where did you buy one???
Yup, that is genuine RS*R. I got it from Alan at www.alternativemotoring.com Its the older discontiued ones. Its a badass exhaust though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rflores2323 said:
is it the whole cat back?? for 410>? with shipping??
Yup, $410 shipped. That includes gaskets and hardware too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Is there a how-to on painting your TAILS? I got a red sol and want to paint the lights. What paint should I use, and how long will it take?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
those tails look really nice, along with the white gsr rims, you should lower your ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PurpleHaze said:
those tails look really nice, along with the white gsr rims, you should lower your ride.
Ride is lowered. Its on sportlines with KYB non-adj. shocks. I live in KY, so I don't want to go any lower.

Flamereka,
Here are a few threads that I put info into on painting my tails. My username at these links is 95DelSolD16. Here you go.

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=86184

and

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=82983

·
Registered
31 Posts
SheepTheSoler where did you get those tails at and how much where they if you dont mind me askin?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, the tails are stock, just painted. Cost me about $10 for the paint to do it. Check out my post above, where I put two links from another board where I wrote how I did it. BTW in those posts, my name is "95DelSolD16" not "SheepTheSoler". Take it easy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts