Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Congrats! My friend has a green one and hes running a single turbo. The car was dynoed at 528rwhp. Good luck with the mkiv.:tu

Is it auto or manual?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Its auto... and Im ganna keep the stock ecu.. but piggyback it with the greddy E-manage Ultimate... brand new and from what i hear is awsome

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
BATLground Motorsports engeneering here will be doing all my tuning as well as all my installs.. Unfourtunatly there is a 4 month waiting list :(

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You do know I hate you, right? :D Except for the auto, I would kill for that car....

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm an old school YODA fan, but you know that ride is pure sex. Your right supras are addicting. I've onwed 4...

87 Targa Turbo... Just sold in july :( I miss her.)
89 Turbo... Tree just jumped out onto that ice... RWD, and snow = Not so fun
93 RHD Toyota Soarer. TT 2.3L (surprizingly sick car) STOLEN!
But the first baby, and my first car. 85 Celica Supra, mmmmm

Good luck to you and yours, on a long and happy life together. :w00t

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks guys/gals... I wish i could drive a manual but since my car accident my pelvis cant handle it :(.....She is definatly loads of fun and I've been wanting one for 10 years... I couldnt be happier

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am so jealous!! That's such a beautiful Supra. Definitely one of the best looking cars ever made in my opinion. Even if they brought it back, they couldn't improve the looks. SEXY SEXY!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Here are some more pics from Nopi Nationals that some friends took for me :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Started my real job, so I've been busy getting my career jump started. Working on the space shuttle today! If you still have the same number I'll send you a text sometime. :w00t

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering.

And I don't work for NASA, I said I was working on the space shuttle. It's called S-U-B-C-O-N-T-R-A-C-T-I-N-G.

You know, I don't think I ever got the 617 number, I still have the 404 one. :bh

·
Registered
489 Posts
i like the 300 it is sittin next to better but sick shit

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
digitalHorizon has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts