Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put some new stuff on my car, check it out:
MY WEB PAGE

And I jsut ordered my coilovers, shocks, rear grand touring wing, and Z3 fenders. I will have them on as soon as possible and then get pics for you guys.

Tell me what you think I should do next!

· Banned
638 Posts
I agree with Hybrid, and please tell me this isn't an indiglo shift knob :eek:

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my next performance mod is an engine swap. I can't afford it right now so I am getting other stuff I want out of the way.

· Registered
189 Posts
Hmm... if I were you, I'd ...:

1. Get rims to complement that suspension package you are getting.

2. Clean up them cans and bottles all over the interior! :) :p :D

3. Hold out on the showy stuff until you get a set of rims - I'm not tryin to be an ass, it just looks wierd when someone rolls by in a decked out Civic on steelies..

Keep it clean and simple... you'll like it a lot more in the long run...

· Registered
8 Posts
As well for hte money, the Si engoine swap is a bad idea.
#1) its only a 1.6L
#2) The trany sucks.
#3) a Vortec SC is a great idea, but not on the SI.
I rater see a turbo on the Si. How ever, im sure you knew all this because your such a brain.

· Registered
3 Posts
there will always be people saying this looks nice, that's fucken ugly..blablabla

it's your car man, make it a work of art if you want to with engine mods or not

either way,
1- you'd probably still get head turns (good and bad)
2- get the "rice" thing off your head..i think that word is over used by people here cause when some people do show/engine mods, people still try to find a reason that what that certain person just did is "rice". everything is rice this and that. just tell yourself "whatever", "it's my car"

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have no stickers and no badges. I am keeping my ex badges. Why don't you like your Vortech S/C? ANyting that puts 270 hp at the wheels with minor upgrades is awesome. ANd I plan to build the engine up nice, new pistons, rings, cams, valve springs, pulleys, ignition, manifold, cluth, flywheel, etc. My parents are getting me rims for christmas this year so I don't need ot waaste money on them until then. So I am trying to get the look because it is cheaper first then the engine to match.

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Also have you seen the Wings West Avenger kit, if not look at my web page. The Z3 fenders will match with the rear skirt perfectly and give my car the total look.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.