1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
looks mean, i like it

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
i like it, but can you help me understand something? i have a buggy, and 2 street cars i see monsters all over the place but whats their use? do you race them like buggies,trucks? im just curious

·
Registered
811 Posts
Anomoly said:
i like it, but can you help me understand something? i have a buggy, and 2 street cars i see monsters all over the place but whats their use? do you race them like buggies,trucks? im just curious
There is a track by my house that races monster trucks on saterdays. they have a big off road coarse. Its looks like a min moto x track.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool, I just bought an Aftershock. My first rc car ever, unless you count the $22 Radioshack firebird than could go forward straight and reverse turn when I was about 8y.o.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
they're worth it, i've always had street cars or buggies/stadium trucks and realized they don't go so well in grass (especially 2wd models) but the 4wd nitro monster trucks freakin go anywhere and with their bigger motors and 2spds they can usually still go 30-50 mph, which for how big they are, is impressive

they seem to take more of a beating too and are a little easier to work on because of their size

but then again they do cost more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts