Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 01 accord ex 4dr automatic. bought it 2yrs ago, everything is stocked. im planning to get skunk2 exhaust system, and full bodykit (widow rear, widow side skirts, either widow front or buddyclub) maybe fenders.
to paint the bodykit and fenders and get it mounted its going to cost $1,200. and $100 more to install the exhaust. so its going to cost over 2k for everything.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Anyone who talks that much without doing one thing first, and anyone who types about that much work without posting one pic.
More than likely will not do any of it and could be therefore put into the "poser" category.
Do something first, then post about more, post a pic first, then write.
Skunk 2 exhaust isnt all that but skunk 2 is widely known, black widow is such an old kit. The kit is alright but its an oldie and the fenders, why would you go change out the fenders anyway unless they are that dented and dinged up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i want to get the exterior first, then go for the performance and suspension when i have enough money saved up.
since the black widow is an old kit, can you suggest newer ones?
ill surely post some pics once i get something done to it. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.