Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... should I stick with the Z6 and go turbo, Skunk 2 cam, nitrous, build it to hell, oooorrrrrrr swap to a B16 and do the same, but lose the bragging rights to winning with a D series. I like the D for the tq, but it doesnt have the pull a B has.... you know what I mean. So help me out. I'm sick of being quick with nitrous, but without it the D is just not all that.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
fuck bragging rights, if its fast its fast, and if they make excuses that they lost....cock slap the mother fucker

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, see thats my point. I like bragging rights with the D, but I can only brag right now if I am sprayin. I think I will stick with the D ayways, I just wanted everyones .02 cents. I dont know how muc he Skunk2 stage 1 cams help the D and how much the turbo will help.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
for the 2K+ it cost to do a B series swap, you can build a D series with forged internals, and darton sleeves.;)

In a few weeks my car will roll on a dyon, and be putting out about the same WHP as a B-18 C5 ... all for less than the pice of a swap.:D

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
infinatenexus said:
for the 2K+ it cost to do a B series swap, you can build a D series with forged internals, and darton sleeves.;)

In a few weeks my car will roll on a dyon, and be putting out about the same WHP as a B-18 C5 ... all for less than the pice of a swap.:D
a *cough*stock*cough* b18c5.......:eek: :walkout:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
infinatenexus said:
Really.. find me a civic that cams stock with a C5:D
HAHAHAHAH i am talking about an ITR cheesetits

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
infinatenexus said:
I definately don't fear those...lol
if the had the same amount invested as you you should.....:p

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
infinatenexus said:
The new motor is only running me about 2K.
i would like to invest 2k into an itr motor....toda everythin!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm a chic an I need sum help....Pleeease!

I want ta make my car faster without going to turbo ....I have a D16 SOHC ***** with few mods.....I'm running 16's slllllooooowwwww.....LOL I was told that I can increase my speed by switching my cam, adding fuel management components, ummmm and I forgot what other things....It's really hard for me to get any info. from the racer guys around here cuz they're all haterz.....so I hope you can help me without bashing me! ;) :confused:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: I'm a chic an I need sum help....Pleeease!

mjlo27 said:
I want ta make my car faster without going to turbo ....I have a D16 SOHC ***** with few mods.....I'm running 16's slllllooooowwwww.....LOL I was told that I can increase my speed by switching my cam, adding fuel management components, ummmm and I forgot what other things....It's really hard for me to get any info. from the racer guys around here cuz they're all haterz.....so I hope you can help me without bashing me! ;) :confused:

first of all its VTEC not VTEC H, second of all its haters not haterz, and yes to get more power you should change your cam, change compression, etc

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.