Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,455 Posts
This guy posted the same thread on the civic Forum! Post pics of your Red Type R! whos car has the decals on cause that civic looks like a black Civic Hatchback? and I will say it again those decals are stupid!!:rolleyes:

· Registered
1,481 Posts
Kloth said:
Hey Bryanmoe, are you still riding around in your Si or did you get that SUV you were wanting a while back?
I'm still driving the Si...although it is for sale. I've had a couple people come look at the car, but with the way the economy is right now, i dont blame them for not jumping all over my ride. It is pretty much back to stock...Shocks, springs, and exhaust were all taken off. The springs and shocks are now on my bro's 97 ex, and the Greddy EVO is for sale, or if the person who buys my car would rather have it on, then i will re-install it. I am looking, and have found a couple possible SUV's...what i want is a black yukon, year 96-99....hopefully i will find one soon

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't worry, I have driven perhaps one week with these stickers. It was a nice trip ;-)

Check the pics of my car on :

http://www.chez.com/japantuning/hondasylvian.html

For people who are asking, this is my old car (european Civic Type-S with the b16a motor). I have the '02 Civic Type-R only since two days. I'll post pics of it as soon as possible.

· Registered
2,123 Posts
I like the second one, but the first is a little too RICEY!!!!!
PEace:D

· Registered
2,031 Posts
Yeah man, post pics of your '02 CTR and how about giving us a little driving impression too? Give us a little taste of somethin us Americans might(according to motortrend) or probably will never have. BTW nice car, are those the Type S's that came lowered from the factory? lucky Europeans:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.