Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
Very very nice!!! I wish my kit was in that kind of condition, I need to sand it down and refit mine. Really clean car man! Im curious what kind of rims those are too...?

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Bling Bling! :D Very nice.

Not a sticker in sight!! AMAZING!! Nice wheels...those are the EXACT same ones I want for my ride...I am going to paint my car charcoal grey, or starlight blue with grey mixed in....I have a GT bicycle that has the color and it's fucking awesome!

JC

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jessecrx said:
Bling Bling! :D Very nice.

Not a sticker in sight!! AMAZING!! Nice wheels...those are the EXACT same ones I want for my ride...I am going to paint my car charcoal grey, or starlight blue with grey mixed in....I have a GT bicycle that has the color and it's fucking awesome!

JC
It is a konig wheeels Traffik..it cost around 100 dollars in discout tires direct

· Registered
2,120 Posts
damn it jes killed my smile as i scrolled down. i hope you get everything fixed. it was a very nice ride though.

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A acoord on the opposite direct make left turn in an intersection without notice that my car is coming. Lucky, I am not driving too fast..
. It is others faith. His insurance company try to total my car ...and try to give me 2400 WTF:mad:

At last. .they give me 4200 dollars . and I use $600 to buy it back ..

I haven't decided to repair it or not
right front suspension are ..damage .....I just worry it will effect its handling .. later . :confused:

· Registered
209 Posts
Man, that is a shame! I saw the first pic and said "hey, that is how one is supposed to look!". The I scroll on down and......
damn careless drivers!!! Dude, I would get the car fixed. You could probably get everything fixed for a couple of grand. As for the driveability, just put the car on a frame machine at the body shop. If its straight, then it is definitely worth fixing. If not, determine how much work will it take to get everything straight. My ride goes into the paint shop in a few weeks. I am terrified that once it is painted, something like this will happen to me. It just ain't fair. By the way, how could someone NOT SEE A RED CAR in front of them! I think they need their driver's license revoked beacuse I don't want to be on the orad if they still are!!! Good luck...

· Registered
321 Posts
Man, that happened so long ago, why aren't you fixing that thing already????? We all told you, just make sure that they do a good job on the frame straightening, and you're good to go. Don't let another rex die, we need to keep all of them alive that we can so they don't become extinct!:)

· Registered
209 Posts
Around here, they are hard to come by, at least any in decent shape. I was lucky enough to get mine for $200. I blew up the D15B2 engine on the way home with the car. The cool thing is that even with 3 holes in the block and oil pouring everywhere, I still made it home. I was determined to fix this car up, no matter what. Everyone thought I was crazy buying a car with a blown engine. Though I don't have paint on her yet, it still looks better than it did before. Like CRX-RX said , don't let the REX die.....

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CRX-RX said:
Man, that happened so long ago, why aren't you fixing that thing already????? We all told you, just make sure that they do a good job on the frame straightening, and you're good to go. Don't let another rex die, we need to keep all of them alive that we can so they don't become extinct!:)
I came back my hometown for a month after the accident, and it take me two weeks to get the pay check from insurance company ...

have you guy put a JDM headlight(SI or SIR) on a rex
Since both of my head lights are gone..
my rex is 88 SI. Just let me know if some of you guy have done that bofore..

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TEG1CRX2 said:
Man, that is a shame! I saw the first pic and said "hey, that is how one is supposed to look!". The I scroll on down and......
damn careless drivers!!! Dude, I would get the car fixed. You could probably get everything fixed for a couple of grand. As for the driveability, just put the car on a frame machine at the body shop. If its straight, then it is definitely worth fixing. If not, determine how much work will it take to get everything straight. My ride goes into the paint shop in a few weeks. I am terrified that once it is painted, something like this will happen to me. It just ain't fair. By the way, how could someone NOT SEE A RED CAR in front of them! I think they need their driver's license revoked beacuse I don't want to be on the orad if they still are!!! Good luck...
You know . it often have something happen after I wax my rex..
First time, my axels came out from my transmission
Second time, car accident .....

· Registered
398 Posts
Hey man, thats what my car looked like not too long ago, minus the body damage. I busted the wheel, bent the frame a little, and bent all my suspension parts. I got the frame fixed perfectly for 100 an the suspension came off a civic at the j yard for 100, and the wheel was 140, the alignment was 40, and a bit of time puttin it all back together, and I was rollin again I have faith you can fix her up as good as new. GOOD LUCK MAN

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
droppedcrxsi said:
Hey man, thats what my car looked like not too long ago, minus the body damage. I busted the wheel, bent the frame a little, and bent all my suspension parts. I got the frame fixed perfectly for 100 an the suspension came off a civic at the j yard for 100, and the wheel was 140, the alignment was 40, and a bit of time puttin it all back together, and I was rollin again I have faith you can fix her up as good as new. GOOD LUCK MAN
Thx Thx . .man. .thx for support ..
I am going to bent the frame next week..
I hope I can drive it again on middle of march.
Do you think the 91 integra suspension will fit the crx
Since I want to change a bigger brake disc

· Registered
398 Posts
yeah dude, that would be a sweet upgrade while you are needing those parts anyway. I was going to do that, then couldnt find em, and decided I just need her on the road again. Just so you know, I have not noticed anything weird since it was fixed. It was just like nothing ever happened, minus the small hole it made in my pocket book. Later man

· Registered
442 Posts
DEFINATELY FIX THE CAR!!!

LAST FALL MY HOOD FLEW UP NTO MY WINDSHIELD WHEN I WAS DOING 80 MPH AND DESTROYED MY WORLD

BENT TO HELL MY CUSTOM HOOD, SMASHED MY WINDSHIELD, AND CAVED IN MY ROOF.

INSURANCE COMPANY GAVE ME 2000 TO FIX WICH TOOK CARE OF ALL BUT PAINT AND HOOD BUT WTF????

WHAT CAN YOU DO, BUT FIX IT?
:confused:

MAKE IT BETTER THAN EVER!
:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.