Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was working on my crx this whole weekend and i finally got it running good and it was driving good for the whole first day, but then the second day I was driving it I was going down the highway and saw a little open stretch with no car around so i figured I'd open it up alittle bit so I down shift into third and hit the gas hit about 6900 rpms and shift to fourth and it just revs up. So I pushed on the brake and then put it back into 3rd gear and it just revs up ..... to make this alittle shorter I blew up my clutch master stage 2 clutch that had been sitting for 8 months. Now after driving it for a day I gotta order a new clutch, wait for it to come in then take off my tranny and replace my clutch fun fun fun.

·
Registered
854 Posts
thats werid, it shouldnt blow up like that even if it was sitting.

that happened to me only it was a stock replacement clutch, and now i have a centerforce dual friction (it slips now though since its been 3 years of daily driven 12psi)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the only two things that I could think of that it would be is my clutch or an axle. Why what do you think it is ? Oh and it will go into gear without pushing in the clutch and my speedometer still goes up as if I am driving. Any ideas other than clutch or axle ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.