Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You gotta love my winter beater- its only got 90k on it- full WW kit, HAH! KILLER BEE! Scroll down to see my other ride as well- PEACE!

http://a7.cpimg.com/image/41/02/8824897-42e9-028001E0-.jpg[img]
[img]http://a0.cpimg.com/image/44/02/8824900-3391-028001E0-.jpg

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more...

and here’s a few shots of my car before new headlights, new wheels, hood paint, etc. I will post current exterior/interior/engine mods when I have some more time:

my new JDM CTR headlamps:

my racing harts: THEY ARE FOR SALE!

tokico/groundcontrol setup ( I really need to clean that shit):

· Registered
691 Posts
Your ride is beautiful. Me likes a lot. And that beater for $800 is the shit. Are you gonna keep the Si wheels on there for the winter? I wouldn't just cause I like them so much, but that is just me. Either way, both cars are tight.

· Registered
471 Posts
WOW that car is so HOT! :eek: where did you find such a nice hatch? oh yea and the red one is ok if your into the whole really low, loud exhaust, fun to watch drive around thing...:cool:

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BiggieWolf said:
WOW that car is so HOT! :eek: where did you find such a nice hatch? oh yea and the red one is ok if your into the whole really low, loud exhaust, fun to watch drive around thing...:cool:

shit man, i remember you- do you still want to buy the hatch for $3500? Im getting tired of the thing- please get back to me at [email protected] ASAP thanks, peace-

· Registered
471 Posts
DUDE oh definitly, i am gonna swap ina B16A1 then rebuild it to run nos and a turbo...i will smoke all, and look damn good doing it, screw the wrx i am gonna put all my money into the hatch...peace

· Registered
64 Posts
you your selling that car?!?!

whats up kid remember me i talked to you a few times about my apexi v-afc? i used to be 2000blacksi ... your selling that yello and black hatch on your pics??? whats wrong with it? what does it come with?? let me know man i live in NY LI also... 200 bucks? im in afghanistan right now but i will be coming back shortly and mybro needs a car.. holla at me at:

[email protected]

peace kid
Eddie

· Registered
169 Posts
Nice man, how do you like you FI hood? Good fitament and all that good stuff? I am trying to decide which hood to go with. I need a fuggin' beater too, I need something to drive when I'm ripping apart my motor to make it stronger.

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CleanSi said:
Nice man, how do you like you FI hood? Good fitament and all that good stuff? I am trying to decide which hood to go with. I need a fuggin' beater too, I need something to drive when I'm ripping apart my motor to make it stronger.

honestly bro- i wouldnt recommend ANY other hood, Fiber Images is FLAWLESS and the fitment is perfect- one thing though, i dont remember posting that it was FI, how'd you know? maybe i did post it and just forgot...PEACE!:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.