Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You gotta love my winter beater, I got this shit for $800, been using it all winter,and its only got 90k on it- full WW kit, HAH! KILLER BEE! Scroll down to see my other ride as well- PEACE!

http://a7.cpimg.com/image/41/02/8824897-42e9-028001E0-.jpg[img]
[img]http://a0.cpimg.com/image/44/02/8824900-3391-028001E0-.jpg

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more...

and here’s a few shots of my car before new headlights, new wheels, hood paint, etc. I will post current exterior/interior/engine mods when I have some more time:

my new JDM CTR headlamps:

my racing harts: THEY ARE FOR SALE!

tokico/groundcontrol setup ( I really need to clean that shit):

· Registered
1,104 Posts
looks great!

· Registered
2,356 Posts
No offense, but you have pics of the oddest angles, haha.. Do you have side views of either of the cars? I like the angled views (real photographer-like) but I was just wondering if you had side profiles.. :D

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
97CIVICoupe said:
No offense, but you have pics of the oddest angles, haha.. Do you have side views of either of the cars? I like the angled views (real photographer-like) but I was just wondering if you had side profiles.. :D
are you kidding? i would never take a normal picture that would be a waste. peace :D

· Registered
3,020 Posts
97CIVICoupe said:
yeah well said. no offense to you tho myflysi. both cars are bad ass and i'm lovin the n1

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HybridJDMHonda said:

yeah well said. no offense to you tho myflysi. both cars are bad ass and i'm lovin the n1
you can def. see almost all of the outside of the car with the pics i put on here, i dont have the interior shots on this comp right now but i will soon, also will be uploading some of the engine, electronics, etc. by the way, you guys just dont know quality pictures when you see them,....yes ok, lets post boring ass 1 dimensional looking pictures, yeah! oooh! i almost forgot!: the super original side of car sitting still shot, yeah!!! cut the shit guys, boring pictures suck.

· Registered
471 Posts
those pics are great

WOW :eek: where did you learn to take such amazing photos, man those are insane. dont listen to those other guys, those pics are gorgeous, keep up the good work:)

· Registered
2,356 Posts
myflysi said:

you can def. see almost all of the outside of the car with the pics i put on here, i dont have the interior shots on this comp right now but i will soon, also will be uploading some of the engine, electronics, etc. by the way, you guys just dont know quality pictures when you see them,....yes ok, lets post boring ass 1 dimensional looking pictures, yeah! oooh! i almost forgot!: the super original side of car sitting still shot, yeah!!! cut the shit guys, boring pictures suck.
I said I liked the pics.. I just wanted to know if you had any side profile views, that's all..

· Registered
11 Posts
its a damn shame when your winter ride looks better than half of the cars i have seen:). and those are some real good pic.
oh and everbody who wants to see side shots of that sick ass si just tell them that if they dont have any pic of there wanna be si dont speak at all:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.