Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know, the other forums I have been to think that I am a millionare that can do tons of things to my car in 2 months (got it in september)...:p

·
Registered
731 Posts
when i was 16 i had enough money to buy a brand new banshee and a trailer to tow it (using my dads truck)
i earned every penny
banshee plus trailer=7000
from they day i turned 16 till about 5 months after that i worked 2 jobs during the summer and 1 during school and saved everything but 50 bucks out of every check

unless you are really full of shit i will not flame you

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
yea why would people flame you, anyways I think you should get the whole cat back exhaust system rather than just the muffler, IMO. good looking car though, better than my busted project car, thats my only car, haha

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Jesus christ im 23 and I just got my car in May and I still have troble saving up money, and thats with working 2 jobs, one of em is salary! But then again I also have rent and all that other good stuff to pay. Any plans for your civic?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
HAHA, it's so true. I'm 17 and everyone thinks I'm a little rich kid too. I started saving money for my car before I even had my permit, then I started buying parts for my car too! Everyone likes "how the hell do you have all that stuff?" I just tell I worked my ass off, and saved like a bitch!

But, I have one suggestion for your car. Take off that HONDA windshield sticker. We already know it's a Honda, so let's not tell the whole world.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
ok.. no flaming here, but a few suggestions... like Recaro said, please take off the windshield banner... kinda looks dorky... i wouldn't put those fog lamps there... they look hella huge for your EJ1...

Keep on saving that cash and find some time to place your goodies on and keep us posted when you upgrade your Civic.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
372 Posts
looks stock except for some fog lights

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yes shit your doing good,

i have 2 civic's
D15B7 TT
and My new D15
and my dad paid for the other one, i just picked up the new one and did the work,
its in the sig

The TT is for sale but its got 90K on the Engine and 75 On the Turbo's

1500 OBO

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, I like this forum a lot better already. Everyone isnt a stuck-up fool.

Foglites=Already returned about a week ago
Windshield banner=what should I put instead because I like having one

Plans=TURBO! (and other engine strengthining (sp?) things to hold higher boost)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Blowncivic1320 said:
Wow, I like this forum a lot better already. Everyone isnt a stuck-up fool.

Foglites=Already returned about a week ago
Windshield banner=what should I put instead because I like having one

Plans=TURBO! (and other engine strengthining (sp?) things to hold higher boost)
i have a T3/04e Laying around, if your interested in a turbo

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
dude thats a nice car. Keep up the good work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts