Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Looks nice, dont really like the carbon fiber hood tho.

·
Registered
484 Posts
AzNKiD said:
copy and paste the link..anywayz, no offense, but u said in the other thread ur chops are as good as mine.. :confused:
hahaha he did?? seriously? ummm not being mean but i dont think he's anywhere near. i mean, he knows how to do it but doesnt know how to do it right to look good. ya know??

·
Registered
567 Posts
hehe guys guys, so what if he said that no biggy, aznkid is better lets leave it at that

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
AzNKiD said:
with pleasure :eek:
Actually if thats the only extent of his ps skills then i can tell you already won, no contest. But I still just wanna see some friendly competition.

·
Registered
484 Posts
hahaha yeah challenge!! but probably a mod would get mad so do it over pm or aim and post the final results up. i wanna see. i mean yeah he's good, but im not sure if he can be as good as aznkid. i guess we just gotta wait and see:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
361 Posts
kamdawg said:
hahaha yeah challenge!! but probably a mod would get mad so do it over pm or aim and post the final results up. i wanna see. i mean yeah he's good, but im not sure if he can be as good as aznkid. i guess we just gotta wait and see:confused: :confused:
sure..i'll even let him supply the car..and let's say..give it 30 minutes to chop? that's about the time i spend ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
if you really want to critique this rsx, then the wheels are HELLA blury, the color was way to saturated, the carbon fiber is really funky, next to the wheels you should see the underbody but you just could see whats behind, but the spoiler is good:)

·
Registered
484 Posts
surrrre. lets do it. just pm him if he wants to and ask for his aim name. then talk over aim and see whats going on. then post! alrighty??

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Kamdawg i challenge you to see who can lower the car the lowest so the rims dont even show hehe j/k.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
kamdawg said:
cmon dude, you know ill win.;)
yeah shit u got me there, wish i could press down on the aarow key quicker then you. GO DOWN LAYER GO DOWN!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
kamdawg said:
if you really want to critique this rsx, then the wheels are HELLA blury, the color was way to saturated, the carbon fiber is really funky, next to the wheels you should see the underbody but you just could see whats behind, but the spoiler is good:)
i say if we should critique it..
rings in the headlight are cut off..
shaved portion under headlight's reflection is wrong..
cf hood looks weird..
front wheel is blue..rear wheel is silver..
side skirt for some reason is only half a side skirt..
angle of spoiler is from a car from more of a side view
between rear bumper and rear rim should be black..
rear bumper is pointy..
wheels are blurry..
wheels are jegged...
spoiler is actually purple when should be blue from that angle
spoiler cuts into the car rather than behind.. (goes all the way into the window)...
door shaved isn't smooth (dark area)...

but that's just me being an asshole cuz i'm insulted..

·
Registered
484 Posts
Da|2kZe|2o said:
yeah shit u got me there, wish i could press down on the aarow key quicker then you. GO DOWN LAYER GO DOWN!!

hahaha dont try me. i got turbo on my down key but be quiet cuz its a sleeper.....

:D :D :D

anyways, aznkid, yeah thats about how the rsx should be critiqued. i mean, he asked for it right?? not being mean but somebody should just tell him to practice and practice

and practce some more

1 - 20 of 20 Posts