Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason...i think i got a regular civic with a b16 swapped into it...what exactly are some obvious characteristics i dont have a 'fake' si?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hm i dont have the vin handy...did some si's come with factory fogs..or did they all have them?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep i know there IS a sway bar back there...okay thanks..i was just curious cause the previous owner messed around with it a little bit and i wasnt too sure...since i was seeing some cars with factory fogs and stuff. Seen an ex which the body looked exactly like mine. oh and im sure its electron blue

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEY...UH CAN I RUN WITHOUT THE SECONDARY O2 SENSOR..IS THERE ANYWAY TO KEEP THE CEL LIGHT OFF WHILE HAVING IT OUT? WITH THE CAT I GOT ITS FACING THE WRONG WAY TOWARDS THE GROUND..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now besides that CEL light coming on...will anything else happen if i removed the sensor for the time being and blocked off the hole? that sensor doesnt have any effect on a/f mixture...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.