1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.snapchop.net

My Web Gallery site

i didnt do any coding so dont say i did a good job lol
its a free dl from simple viewer, they've embedded their link at the bottom right

free dl, just put ur pics and shit, upload it and you too can have it
this is temp til i learn more coding and get my customized version up, designed and stuff :) i have ideas for a entire new design, but i like the coding for the thumbs/loading/images. :)

thanks, any comments on the photos are welcomed, good or bad:)

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i give ur shots :tu, they just about look like they were professionally done. i should give u the teg for a photo shoot :nod

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
very cool!

many of those shots are really nice. i've always liked the "beam me up scotty". i like how all of your pics have a title, it's a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let it flow, and many other of the scenery/landscape pics were from different parts of Syria, from my trip there last summer:)

I will of course be adding more pics, thanks fellas yall are awesome!:)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
5genlude said:
Let it flow, and many other of the scenery/landscape pics were from different parts of Syria, from my trip there last summer:)

I will of course be adding more pics, thanks fellas yall are awesome!:)

I was just about to ask if you lived there. Awsome skills man, I wanna go visit Jordan/Kuwait someday. Those city light pictures are beautiful :tu

·
Registered
371 Posts
What kind of camera did you use? Nice pics. All I got is a crappy Fuji Finepix F700 6.1 MP

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those pics were from 4mp cameras, mostly a canon G2, and then a sharp , not the camera its the person behind it, read your manual and it will give u good basic camera function and usage tips, thats all i did.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
^hahah at the titles

o, those pics are sweet. get some socom shots

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the link is dead? to my site or the passat?

my site is up, i just checked it. if its the other dude's site ur talkin about, then disregard this.

·
Registered
236 Posts
5genlude said:
http://www.snapchop.net

My Web Gallery site

i didnt do any coding so dont say i did a good job lol
its a free dl from simple viewer, they've embedded their link at the bottom right

free dl, just put ur pics and shit, upload it and you too can have it
this is temp til i learn more coding and get my customized version up, designed and stuff :) i have ideas for a entire new design, but i like the coding for the thumbs/loading/images. :)

thanks, any comments on the photos are welcomed, good or bad:)
You got great skills man, keep up the good work!! Are you on the west coast?

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah im down here in Texas, houston to be exact.

i need to line up some shoots, car/people anything, prolly gonna start askin around, free to get a portfolio started, start after i get a new camera, need the dough first :(, that way i wont be as limited as i am with a regular digi cam, dslr time, :)

appreciate the comments fellas. site will be updated soon and moved to new location( www.oashawa.com )

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Link works for me.:tu

Have you added more pictures in the last month or so? I don't remember the pics of the Lambo, M3, lowrider, etc. Really nice looking collection indeed. :btu

·
Registered
236 Posts
5genlude said:
nah im down here in Texas, houston to be exact.

i need to line up some shoots, car/people anything, prolly gonna start askin around, free to get a portfolio started, start after i get a new camera, need the dough first :(, that way i wont be as limited as i am with a regular digi cam, dslr time, :)

appreciate the comments fellas. site will be updated soon and moved to new location( www.oashawa.com )
If your ever in SoCal hit me up, I would be down to volunteer my car!

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'd love to goto cali, hopefully in the future this will be possible.

shiba, ya i added those a few days after i posted the site here, :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts