Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright this is hard to explain but

1) my car is having trouble idling like at a stop sign it will go down to like 400 rpms and then jump back up to like 800 or 900

2) my car is bogging down when i first shift into a gear (kinda like it does when u shift too early) but i cant shift into second gear until about 20-25 miles an hour or it will do this or third til like 30-35 and i cant even stay in fifth like when im driving in a 45 mph zone ,when i first got the car about 6 months ago i could drive around town in the 25 mph zones in fifth gear

this all started (or i first noticed it ) after i got gas about a week a go so i thought there might be water in my tank from that gas station cuz i never go there so i waited until that tank was at about 1/4 lleft and i put some heet in there and filled it up at a good gas station

can anyone help me with this i would rather not bring it in to the mech. right away

thanks, erik

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
awhile back, a friend told me that he put some cheap(by cheap i mean a wierd name place) gas station and his car reacted different, boggin and stuff.

Is your car boggin still after you put in diff gas? try a fuel cleaner and see if it helps.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya it is still doing it after i put different gas in so i will try some gas cleaner unless that heet stuf cleans it out as well because i just put that shit in with that jeep gas so i dont no hopefully it goes a away cuz im about to months pay checks away from my porsche

·
Registered
485 Posts
my sols idle jumps

when the alpines hit in my trunk my idle bounces up and down literly 3/4 inch its funny turn down the bass?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that could be my idleing problem but still y is it doing that when i shift in to gear though

·
Registered
101 Posts
KrazzyKoreanBoi said:
stok engine? that means itz time to maybe check the 02s mine were being rowdy so i ripped em off ne ver beeen happier.
every time u talk, I get dumber and dumber just from listening to what you have to say. you DO NOT want to upgrade the injectors on a stock motor, and you DO NOT want to just take out your o2 sensors. :fu

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
KrazzyKoreanBoi said:
it aint funy i used bigger injecktors and more racing fuelz and now my car is happpier.

no one pay any mind to this garbage

please dont jsut say things when you really have no idea what your talking about...other people dont know that and might take taht nonsense seriously

·
Registered
58 Posts
Duh, everyone knows that if you modify the drivetrain chassis to accept a higher throttle input, the reciprocal function of your wheel-horsepower output will exponetially increase, ergo, women will be attracted to your car, which will therefore help you in other areas.

Sorry, Im just messin around. man that guy really is "krazzy"... sometimes its beneficial to others if one could spell at least 30% of their words correctly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.