Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way home yesterday eve and was cruising about 90 when i see someone coming up fast. i drop to 4th so i'm in the vtec and ready, it was a late model lexus is or gs, as he comes along side i hit it and we go to about 125 and about even. i see a few cars ahead so i back off and he weaves in and out but gets caught inbetween. i end up catching a hole and clear shot ahead so i let him catch up and we go again and same scenario(maybe 130+/-). i back down to traffic ahead and he really gets a little reckless w/his weaving and gets caught in the middle again. we both get thru but i just let him go, no since in facilitating an accident. not sure who would have won in the top end(his car seemed pretty quick,custom rims and exhaust) but didn't feel like he would have been too safe about it. not endorsing street racing, just sharing a story.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
domscivic said:
cool.. so who was pullin ahead before you had to slow down?
me

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did't get a good look at his badge so not exactly sure what model it was, but i had to work at it, i stayed in vtec, prob didn't drop below 5500rpm

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xX94delsolsiXx said:
wow! you bring ur sol to 125? very impressive... i could go over but my max around 115... i dun want to risk my life...
as often as i can

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
IS300's are slow as shit in stock form, though they do have incredible potential.

BTW careful going that fast.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
accordf22 said:
even the stock is300s got a nice set of balls. ;)
my coupe has clowned on many IS300s both out the hole, and on the highway....both stock and modded.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
killer B said:
my coupe has clowned on many IS300s both out the hole, and on the highway....both stock and modded.
well duh lol. stock 200hp heavy car vs light car with modded b16 pushing >180hp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts