Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have better things to do with my time than sit here and deal with an ignorant imcompitent pompus a** who has nothing better to do than go around and criticize other peoples cars. no one asked for your specific opinion to begin with, i posted a pic because i just bought the car, not so that you can come and "try" to slam me. Didn't your mommy ever teach you that if you dont have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all. next time just keep your mouth shut cause you wouldn't enjoy someone coming and "trying" to slam you on a PUBLIC forum. the forums not here for people to critcize others it's here for everyone to communicate to each other about their own cars but obviously you have the social skills of a lonely bar of soap. so next time you wanna talk S**T make sure that its not about somes car who will snap back. so now you can go crawl in a hole and play with yourself cause with an attitude like that you can't have any friends besides your mommy and your dog IF THAT. Later A**H***. :bomb

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
ismaels always an ass. to everyone. however he did have a point, if it aint stock, put more pics up cause we wanna see. and if it is stock dont bother cause we do know what it looks like lol... welcome to SHO

·
Registered
406 Posts
"you have the social skills of a lonely bar of soap"

that was by far the funniest shit i heard all day, thanks for the
laugh. welcome man

·
Registered
959 Posts
don't have time for me...that's funny after that long ass post...I'm not being an ass just stating common sense like I said earlier and someone agreed with me...if you have a legitimate question then I will try my best to answer it, but don't take up forum space with a picture no one really cares to see....COMMON SENSE not ignorance. oh my goodness you snapped back yes I'm hurt I'll go crawl in a hole now since I have no friends...that was an ignorant statement some people like honest people who tell it like it is and don't try to smooth everything over.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey ismael, im just kind of curious on what the quality of your car is? Got any pics? B/c I know it's got to be in nearly flawless shape for you to bash a newb right off the bat like that. miaeg the sol looks straight, good luck with your future mods.

·
Registered
959 Posts
You know even if my car wasn't in flawless shape I would still have room to talk because I never posted up pics of my stock del Sol, but if you want to see pics all you had to do was see if I had a picture gallery which I do. Again you guys think I'm an ass and I'm bashing people, but come on people I'm giving out common sense take it like a man and quit being so damn sensitive...all of you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ismael-robert said:
You know even if my car wasn't in flawless shape I would still have room to talk because I never posted up pics of my stock del Sol, but if you want to see pics all you had to do was see if I had a picture gallery which I do. Again you guys think I'm an ass and I'm bashing people, but come on people I'm giving out common sense take it like a man and quit being so damn sensitive...all of you.
Bro who died and made you the giver of common sense. if u had any you wouldnt be bashing people. c'mon use what little brain power you have. "your car was stock once right". and it may not have been on SH but you wanted someone somewhere to see your car correct. ok then so lets not try to be hard cause right now your coming of real bad and making yourself look like a huge D*** on here. you must have the fastest and nicest del sol out there for you to come and bash people. so lets see yours D***F**E there had better be a k series running high 11's in there cause if not your not impressing anyone and you have no room to talk

·
Registered
959 Posts
I already said I wasn't bashing anyone and already said I have photos posted in my gallery learn to read kid. You keep making personal statements without knowing anything about me and making yourself look bad. When you get a Master's degree then come and talk to me. I have no desire to run 11's just a 12 flat and yes I do have the setup I just need to find the time to put it on the dyno. No I had no desire to post up pictures of my stock car who would I be impressing...the people who saw me driving it around town was enough for me...actually I wasn't even that proud of being seen in it then.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
it doesnt take a bad ass car to make good points and have common sense. dont bash on ismael just for driving 'X' car with 'X' mods, thats ignorant.

good lookin sol, but you got any more pics/what are your plans?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.