Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,966 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is a ricer

but im hoping it sells i put lots of time and money into this car but it evened out since i got the car for a steal....500 bucks and had nothing mechanicly wrong
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,788 Posts
why are you selling it just to buy another sol? I mean you mentioned the option of buying back your stang, but I don't get it...why not just keep the sol if you're looking to get another one? just save up for a better motor and what not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,316 Posts
my brother has a 96(i believe) SL, its alright, too big for my liking, i have driven in a couple VR4's tho and i love them. which model do you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,966 Posts
honda_racing101 said:
Of course they are, but come on. I laughed out loud when I saw those pedals.
and i laughed out loud when i saw your face, but i didnt say anything. doesnt mean people have to be assholes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Btung423

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the pedals look extremely good thats one thing i get compliments on....but please just say you dont like them do not insult....and they are a pain because the spikes catch on my shoe laces alot :-(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,316 Posts
soltrain said:
the pedals look extremely good thats one thing i get compliments on....but please just say you dont like them do not insult....and they are a pain because the spikes catch on my shoe laces alot :-(
:lmao :lmao that can only lead to disaster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,272 Posts
blackdelsol94 said:
3000 GT eh? One word comes to mind when I hear someone talk about that car:
BOAT.
Ever driven one?

.....didn't think so. Sure it's heavy as hell but it has power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,316 Posts
i actually learned to drive stick on my brothers 3kgt, its just too big for my liking..i was kind of dissapointed when i found out they were fwd too, with the exception of the VR4 which i would lovvvve to own one myself, i always wanted one of those or a 300zx or an mr2(almost bought one)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
burnouts

fwd i had no idea i dislike fwd now that i have owned a few...its just more fun to shoot smoke with rear tires at the car behind u
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
timtim123 said:
my brother has a 96(i believe) SL, its alright, too big for my liking, i have driven in a couple VR4's tho and i love them. which model do you have?
its is a sl with a full vr4 conversion, awd aws twin turbo... and might be big or a "boat" but it has over 300 hp with very little work
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,788 Posts
streetracero2 said:
its is a sl with a full vr4 conversion, awd aws twin turbo... and might be big or a "boat" but it has over 300 hp with very little work
true...but don't ever forget about power to weight ratio...I've ridden in a 500whp 3kgt...pretty sick is all I gotta say, but the little rex my buddy owned with a turbo ls/vtec swap pushing a little more (estimated) than 350whp felt a lot QUICKER...but I'm not gonna dog on the 3kgt at all, it's not a bad car :D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top