Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

My soon to be Tow hooks. :)

2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  ATISTANG 
#1 ·
well u guys know i went to the world ralley/drift challange a few weeks ago. well I seen this drift car with Rods welded to his frame as tow hooks. very cool. :tu. so i went to this machine shop an see if they had some extra old rods sitting around. yup they did. they gave them to me an sand blasted then for free. :clap

only problem i got it where they hell to put them. i dont see a goos spot. anyone have a idea?

next problem is i need to find someone who can weld cast. :rolleyes theres a weld shop in town i heard could do it. i just need to find a spot.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ok, well the cute lil' tow hooks you see on drag cars, i would say could be cool. But to have a gatdamned connecting rod sticking out the front of you car is just :g

Use them as paperweights or something!

#6 ·
The reason why that drag/drift car has tow hooks is because its put on a trailer constantly, im guessning your car is not...

#8 ·
Well normally people in lowered cars stay away from 4X4 excursions. :) But hey your right, its your ride, do as you please. Actually, you know what, you should paint them bright blue to match you catch can hoses! :number1

#9 ·
MacTown said:
Well normally people in lowered cars stay away from 4X4 excursions. :) But hey your right, its your ride, do as you please. Actually, you know what, you should paint them bright blue to match you catch can hoses! :number1
:rolleyes

you wont even see em. there gunna be black. im trying to find a place to put these things. any idea?

#12 ·
MacTown said:
Ummmm.....................................a trash can! :p
x1000000000. Please, just don't. You don't always have to be adding shit to your car. It seems that every week you have to do something, even if it brings down the look of your car you're happy that you did something. :noo

#14 ·
unaTEINable said:
x1000000000. Please, just don't. You don't always have to be adding shit to your car. It seems that every week you have to do something, even if it brings down the look of your car you're happy that you did something. :noo
im always doing something. i havent done anything that i didnt like. well see what happens./

#23 ·
DrivinVtec said:
thats what my plan was. you wouldnt really see em unless u were lookin for em. :tu
then i say go for it

Reactions: DrivinVtec
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.